• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence Is Shook! LOSING SLEEP! TRAINER TELLS HIM "YOU GONNA CRASH!"

"YOU GONNA CRASH"

WAR MIKEY!!!!!

Comment

You gonna crash... leaving Mikey splattered all over the canvass.

Comment

This is gonna be the fight of the year! Pulling for Mikey to win and become the P4P best today.

Comment

Mikey can visualize what ever he wants but it won't change the beating Spence will give him. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Because Errol has sparred vs TBE and has seen the master at work, Errol is gonna do the job on him, you can check my history ive always backed Mikey, but I dont see him pulling this one off....but the reward if he can.....he'll want Crawford in a huge fight......

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              Because Errol has sparred vs TBE and has seen the master at work, Errol is gonna do the job on him, you can check my history ive always backed Mikey, but I dont see him pulling this one off....but the reward if he can.....he'll want Crawford in a huge fight......
              you dont want it bro.. you dont want it.

Comment

I like both fighters. I cant wait for this one.

Comment

I wasn't that excited about this fight in the beginning when it was announced because I thought Spence would just run over Mikey but after that Face2Face i'm convinced this is going to be a war. I can't wait for this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

"YOU GONNA CRASH"
                    Serious question Mikey. If Errol puts him to sleep what are you going to say? I’m just curious

Comment

Working...
                    X