Apparently Andrade doesn’t like baseball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Boston brewers?

And what about that double knock down? I can’t believe I actually seen that in real time instead of some video on YouTube.
    Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
    Your an idiot he was talking about the hockey team Boston BRUINS
    Obesey, aww damn. He threw sand in your p**ssy!

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
      Your an idiot he was talking about the hockey team Boston BRUINS
      Really guy???

So did he accidentally call the Boston bruins the brewers? Did they win the cup this year or something, if not, when was the last time they won?? I can almost guarantee you that whatever Andrade knows about baseball, he knows even less about hockey.

You should also live by the code of "the less you say the smarter you sound"

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Obesey, aww damn. He threw sand in your p**ssy!

nonsense, there's no sand even remotely close to where i live.

Comment

That double KD should have been called as such...and the first KD was a slip and then Andrade hits him while he's down? That's crazy...Andrade could have been DQ'd for that.

It's really a shame BJ Saunders-Andrade didn't happen...I'd have liked to have seen that.

Comment

No, he most definitely is not. That was confirmed tonight with his whole interview. He really needs to live by “the less you say, the smarter you sound”. When was the last time the Celtics won the championship too, 4-5 years?
            I think he just came off trying to fake the funk, push like he is charismatic when he not, charisma is not something you can fake and when you try it comes off like how he came off or even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              I think he just came off trying to fake the funk, push like he is charismatic when he not, charisma is not something you can fake and when you try it comes off like how he came off or even worse.
              Agreed. I think the interview and the moment was a bit too much for him. He probably just aint wired like that. Thats not just something you are born with

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                That double KD should have been called as such...and the first KD was a slip and then Andrade hits him while he's down? That's crazy...Andrade could have been DQ'd for that.

It's really a shame BJ Saunders-Andrade didn't happen...I'd have liked to have seen that.
                It was definitely a very unusual fight. I dont understand how hey didnt call it that way either. Also, kinda glad they didnt DQ him as it was a descent scrap. Im old and the memory is fading a bit but that may have been worse than the RJJ V Griffin

I still think it will happen. Hopefully the first half of next year.

Comment

Boston brewers?

And what about that double knock down? I can’t believe I actually seen that in real time instead of some video on YouTube.
                  Everything was all about Andrade. He was indeed knocked down and the ref saw it and chose to ignore it. The announcers were all kiss asses on the payroll including Leonard. They must have said 100 times what great skilled fighter Andrade was for beating up but failing to KO an unskilled almost helpless undeserving opponent for a so called world title fight. Andrade was very lucky Saunders failed the test and was not allowed to fight Andrade.

Comment

He said Boston Bruins not Boston Brewers. He's just got an accent so sometimes hard to understand but it was clear to me was talking about the Boston hockey team not Brewers.

Comment

Working...
                    X