Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua v Alexander Povetkin will not sell out, admits Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hearn is without a doubt teh biggest snake in boxing right now.

wihtout a dobut. and that is saying something, this is a dirty, dirty business. you have to beat out athletic commissions, sanctioning bodies, GBP, TR, and Haymon!.

he's snakier than every one of those f#cks at the moment. he's the reason you didn't get the biggest fight in boxing this year. and arguably the biggest rivalry in HW boxing since tyson - holyfield.

thanks, eddie!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      He is so protected, I don't understand why? Is there so many desperate people who will excuse him for cherry picking because he's first US champion in years?
      That's what it seems like. The WBC has allowed him to defend against voluntaries multiple times and backdoored his way into defending against his mandatory in Stiverne nearly two years after the mandatory was due.

Now Whyte has disclosed that he received a message from Wilder stating that the WBC won't require Wilder to fight his mandatory for two years. If that doesn't show that Wilder is being protected, I don't know what does.

Comment

How many were at Wembley in the end? I know they were disappointed with the Ppv numbers, managed just short of 1.2 million I believe

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
          That's what it seems like. The WBC has allowed him to defend against voluntaries multiple times and backdoored his way into defending against his mandatory in Stiverne nearly two years after the mandatory was due.

Now Whyte has disclosed that he received a message from Wilder stating that the WBC won't require Wilder to fight his mandatory for two years. If that doesn't show that Wilder is being protected, I don't know what does.
          I start to ask myself who is more protected and bigger cherry picker, Stevenson or Wilder? Both under WBC protection program.

Comment

And then there was 80K

Comment

The tickets for that fight were bum ass cheap and still failed to sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                What a dumbass thing to say...I'd rather not sell out a 90,000 capacity stadium than claim any kind of accomplishment by selling half of a 21,000 capacity stadium.

Comment

The tickets that didn't sell were coach package tickets that were part of club wembleys allocation and have to be included as part of TFL ( transport for London ) methods of easing congestion around London..

It's already packed on a Saturday night in the capital. Every event that gets held at Wembley has coach party allocation.

You don't know what you're talking about

Comment

Beyonce you should focus on Fury. War Beyonce!

Comment

Working...
                    X