No announcement yet.

Vermont Republican Governor sign gun control bills into law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Who cares what the liberals do in their states, I have always believed in states rights. IT's when the liberals try to make it federal law for all 50 states I have a problem with.

Someone will probably point out the governor is a Republican and I would say so were former US Supreme Court Justices David Souter and John Paul Stevens who btw called for a 2nd amendment repeal. Whatever, do what works in your state, it's when you call for a $20 dollar minimum wage law or a gun control law for all 50 states that non-liberals have a problem with.

One last thing I have to add, the next big shooting will probably call for even more gun control from liberals. Their goal was always to repeal the 2nd Amendment.
    Preach bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Tough gun laws aren't progress, they're only progress for people who think the government should have more power over the people. The same people who also think that government should dictate to who business can or cannot refuse service to, that government should dictate letting pre-pubescent kids take hormone injections if they want to be the other sex. That government should implement laws to make their definition of "hate speech" punishable by some means. That government should take your kid away if you are teaching him things that is not aligned with certain thought.

All the things I just mentioned and many other things I didn't mention would all be deemed as "progress" by lunatics.
      Another great post

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Look at what gun control policies got Chicago. And Detroit. And DC.

Only a fool would celebrate those policies being put in place where they live.
        What did gun control laws do to Detroit?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Made you move to Cincinnati

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Made you move to Cincinnati

What's crazy is I've bought more guns since being here than i ever bought in Michigan

Comment

Nothing to stop crime, that's for sure.

Y'all have strict gun crime, yet have high crime rates. It's always the case ya know.

Comment

Y'all have strict gun crime, yet have high crime rates. It's always the case ya know.
                We have strict gun crime? What does that mean?

Comment

Look at what gun control policies got Chicago. And Detroit. And DC.

Only a fool would celebrate those policies being put in place where they live.

The gun laws in the city of Detroit are the same as the rest of the state of Michigan. Michigan has open & concealed carry and the Detroit chief of police supports concealed carry.

But you're another one of these people on here who are experts on what's going on in the inner city. You get all you info from tv and the internet.

Comment

We have strict gun crime? What does that mean?
                    It was a typo.

Strict gun control is what was meant. Obviously.

Comment

The gun laws in the city of Detroit are the same as the rest of the state of Michigan.
                      What's your point??

State laws apply to Detroit.

Michigan has open & concealed carry and the Detroit chief of police supports concealed carry.
                      What years did Michigan allow for open and concealed carry?

Comment

Working...
                      X