No announcement yet.

Anti-Trump Protestor Shoots Republican Neighbor Twice in the Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yahoo is terrible. Some of the people writing for them can't even write in basic proper English. And Kevin Iole is completely clueless about sports, and he's like their head sports guy.

They even messed up their message boards recently. They made it impossible follow your own posts. In what universe does that make any sense??
    No doubt man. They are a disgrace. I don't see how they're still hanging on.

Comment

On topic....When we moved a few years we had a few of the new neighbors come by. One couple was really nice. We all chatted a bit, but nothing about politics. For years every time we'd cross paths they'd both wave and say 'Hello'.

Around election time my wife tells me she and the neighbors talked politics. I asked who started it (because I prefer not to do that myself, but if someone else brings it up and asks my opinion I'll be happy to give it. ) and how it went. She said the wife started it and she thinks we're a bunch of deporables. I about died laughing. She said that wasn't literally what happened, but my wife saw the obvious not-so-subtle change in tone from her. She said he was a bit more mellow about it all.

Since then she rarely acknowledges us, usually trying to pretend she didn't see us. Occasionally she'll wave. He's the same as before.
      Hahaha. That's funny, man.

The Killary supporters really took this one hard.

Sounds like the wife is probably the real b1tch of the two, though, in this case.

I usually don't bring up things like this. If you disagree, it's a big stopping point. Some people can bull**** with you anyway but some will hold a grudge from here on out. And well, if I like the person to hang out with or swap stories or talk about other things with, I'd rather not lose them over politics.

Comment

Yahoo is terrible. Some of the people writing for them can't even write in basic proper English. And Kevin Iole is completely clueless about sports, and he's like their head sports guy.

They even messed up their message boards recently. They made it impossible follow your own posts. In what universe does that make any sense??
        Yahoo is by far the biggest crap news feed of all time..

It's literally misleading headlines, followed by no fact checking, horribly slanted..

At least 25% of their "articles" are just Twitter posts from random people..

"Oh snap, bigJohny5 just slammed trump". Literally equates to an article for them.

Comment

Wow, that is amazing of Yahoo to title it that way. Very unprofessional. When do you even draw a line when it comes to things like these? That has to be very unethical to the point where it shouldn't get published until a correct title is put on the article.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Wow, that is amazing of Yahoo to title it that way. Very unprofessional. When do you even draw a line when it comes to things like these? That has to be very unethical to the point where it shouldn't get published until a correct title is put on the article.
            I agree.

They tied the Trump/Republican thing into it for political points is my guess.

Yahoo is awful.

Comment

Working...
            X