No announcement yet.

At this stage, Khan has surpassed PAC in the speed department

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this stage, Khan has surpassed PAC in the speed department

Yo, did y'all see the most current vid of Amir's public workout, Roach doin' the mitts with Khan. Khan is looking freakishly fast these days, that speed is nasty.

I think PAC has been finally upstaged in the speed game by his stablemate.

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
    Yo, did y'all see the most current vid of Amir's public workout, Roach doin' the mitts with Khan. Khan is looking freakishly fast these days, that speed is nasty.

I think PAC has been finally upstaged in the speed game by his stablemate.
    i never saw it yet but thats a possibility hes got a great handspeed and a super fast jab. he lacks power though

Comment

link pls, i want to see khans handspeed

Comment

He may have the speed of Pac but how about the accuracy, timing, combos, and most of all heart of a lion?

Comment

Khan is a garbage C-Level bum who was already BRUTALLY EXPOSED by a crude bum from Columbia. You are buying into HYPE.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
            He may have the speed of Pac but how about the accuracy, timing, combos, and most of all heart of a lion?
            let me add the chin

Comment

Roach says Khan is faster than Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                let me add the chin
                That's an exception.

Comment

Pacman or Amir are not even faster than Floyd. Pacman speed is overrated. His speed looks awesome when he shadow boxs but in the ring he is not that fast

Comment

i believe it because tbh, i don't see this pac hand speed that a lot of people speak of. aside from the pac training vid's i've seen, i don't remember a time where i've seen his speed in the ring. well ok, i do remember a lightning quick jab before his knockout punch against diaz, but that's about it. i always thought khan was a faster than pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X