No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Hate or Racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
    You've been reported to BigPoppapump and Reeno for harassment and absuing the infraction system. I sent them both a PM. I have you on ignore for a a reason. I dont want to be bothered with ur racist ass. Remember you said you weren't pinoy? You said you were a black guy from Alabama named Tyrone and you even changed the location on ur profile. I didn't think that **** was funny. Leave me the **** alone you racist ****.
    reported for insulting a member.

Comment

• Originally posted by ummmid View Post
      let's not stoop that low and play the race card for every goddamn problem we got homie, we're alot prouder than that. once we start talking about racism, alot of people will get paranoid and will just agree with it.

imo, it's mostly inferiority complex, i doubt race plays a major role on it.
      "Inferiority complex", yes that's the term. Manny will win 10 tiltles in 10 weight divisions in impressive victories and he will still act as if he's an amateur boxer. Like I mentioned in my earlier posts, if he has the personality of Roy Jones, I'd bet these accusations would even materialize. I'd bet they would even demand these stupid ridiculous unprecedented testing in boxing history. If they did, all Roy Jones would say is, "F*** yourselves. I don't give a **** what you think about me. If you think I'm on roids, prove it, stupid idiots."

Comment

Working...
      X