No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Wilder-Fury Rematch - Not Until February 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    You make a great point although loyalty is different from "blind faith". Why Would Wilder duck Joshua. He is chomping at the bit to knock his arse out. Don't be surprised if Miller upsets Joshua who is a glorified Frank Bruno!
    Be careful. There's also Brazil who could cause an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      True, but Wilder turning down that DAZN offer is just as much of a duck in my opinion. Besides Fury already beat Wilder.
      What? U mean to tell me.. the guy that was almost KOED in the 12th put enough punches together to win? Wtf was u watching? Fury did not take the belt from Wilder.. especially if u laying on yo neck! Lol

Comment

No big deal. Fury-wilder isnt some cant miss fight to me. I aint waiting one year just to see that bullsht.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          you talk some **** pancake man don’t you lol...wilder has been 120 million to fight Joshua and walked away from it.....that’s 20 mil for breazeale and 40 mil x2 for Joshua and the streak of piss chickened out and will now face Dolly Parton breazeale who was smashed from ring to ring post by Joshua and get 2 million dollars for it.
          Wilder will get smashed by Joshua and you I am sure will disappear down the Same **** hole you popped out of....$120 million for 3 fights wtf
          Isn't $20 mil plus $40 mil x2 equal $100 mil? Or is math different in the UK too?

Comment

Good 'ole Bob. The once great promoter now giving you all the fights you don't want to see, and delaying or not showing the fights you do want to see. It's not as if boxing has many true stars and big fights out there as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
              AJ will not give Fury a belt without fighting. That's for sure.
              You may be right

The only reason I wrote that is with AJ with Dazn & skysports And Fury with Espn & BT if a purse bid happens , The losing sides team may not Be willing or able due to contractual agreements to cross the street to make the fight.

If Fury becomes the Mando it’ll be interesting how everything will play out

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                Isn't $20 mil plus $40 mil x2 equal $100 mil? Or is math different in the UK too?
                yeah it is but i did read its was a guaranteed 100 million then i read it was upped to 120 million eitheR way both figures represent a figure wilder will never make avoiding this fight...so be trivial but the offer is legit and wilder walked away from it.
                I hope now I've clarified my position.

Comment

If you marinate meat too long, it's destroys the texture and flavor! No bueno!

Comment

Eddie Hearn, at his age, is smarter than Arum knows. No way Eddie would allow Joshua give up any of the belts. The guy is cunnier

Comment

Wilder ducked AJ and/or Fury=Mexico’s gonna pay for the wall

Comment

Working...
                      X