No announcement yet.

Mikey showed up for a check only!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey showed up for a check only!

can we stop running around with this excuse??? mikey just got beat by the bigger and better fighter, that's all. stop with the excuse that he only took this fight for the pay day because if that was the case then he would have fought loma or pac, those 2 fights would have earned him more money than a fight with spence. can we just stop it with this excuse now, it's getting pretty annoying??

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    can we stop running around with this excuse??? mikey just got beat by the bigger and better fighter, that's all. stop with the excuse that he only took this fight for the pay day because if that was the case then he would have fought loma or pac, those 2 fights would have earned him more money than a fight with spence. can we just stop it with this excuse now, it's getting pretty annoying??
    If you're that stupid we cant help you.

Comment

Paycheque or not all i know is he ended up embarrassing himself.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        If you're that stupid we cant help you.
        bruh, you have a dyke on your avi picture, look into fixing that first before you start calling others name.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Paycheque or not all i know is he ended up embarrassing himself.
          because he really thought he could beat spence. since when do we start making fun of fighters who dare to be great? the logic that he only took this fight for a pay day is ******ed.

Comment

can we stop running around with this excuse??? just got beat by the bigger and better fighter, that's all. stop with the excuse that he only took this fight for the pay day because if that was the case then he would have fought loma or pac, those 2 fights would have earned him more money than a fight with spence. can we just stop it with this excuse now, it's getting pretty annoying??
            You're just saying nice things about Spence so he doesn't beat up on your BF Manny. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
              You're just saying nice things about Spence so he doesn't beat up on your BF Manny. Lol
              nice things, i dont think this is a thread to give spence compliments??? did i also said nice things about hulkquez aka marquez since he almost killed manny? ..

and fact that you even brought up pac and use the word BF shows how much you care about your fav fighter lol. you look at them as your lover to be accusing others of this shiiet. disgusting bruh.

Comment

nice things, i dont think this is a thread to give spence compliments??? did i also said nice things about hulkquez aka marquez since he almost killed manny? ..

and fact that you even brought up pac and use the word BF shows how much you care about your fav fighter lol. you look at them as your lover to be accusing others of this shiiet. disgusting bruh.
                Oh boy, I guess I triggered another sensitive super fan.

It was a joke dude. Hence the "lol" at the end.

Im glad you're here defending Mikey. You've proven to be a loyal Mikey Garcia fan in the past. Right?

Comment

Im glad you're here defending Mikey. You've proven to be a loyal Mikey Garcia fan in the past. Right?
                  and it was a joke back in return! the shiiet doesnt smell too good when it's on your side right?

and im not defending mikey. and i was never a mikey fan bruh! lol.

i just think it's ******ed to think that a fighter who built his career off his "0" is gonna throw it all away for a "pay day" when he could get the same or even more fighting guys like loma or even pac.

Comment

im taking a page out of broner's book! dont come at me with that gay shiiet bruh cuz im shooting back lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X