Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Plan To Make Granados One of My Easiest Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    I actually think Granados is a perfect comeback opponent for DSG. Garcia gets quite a lot of disrespect. He's got one of the better resume's at WW (Thurman, Porter, Matthysse, Guerrero, Khan, Peterson, etc.) so not sure what you're talking about. Sure he fought some guys on their way out as he came up (Morales, Judah, Malinaggi), but those were important name fighters he needed to build his own name. Boxing fans on this site are quick to call every damn fighter a duck/coward, but that's pure b.s. Your logic for calling DSG a cherry picker is ******ed. He already fought Porter. Sure he'll want a rematch because the first go was close, but why would he go after Porter without a title at stake? Sure he'll want to redeem himself against Thurman; especially for a title and especially if Thurman has fallen back a step.

I would love for Garcia to call out Spence after this next fight. I think that's a damn good fight. No welterweight, not even Spence or Crawford, is going to have an easy go with Danny.
    Lol if you actually think Garcia calls out Spence. He also just recently turned down a Crawford fight. No way is he fighting Spence or Crawford unless he had no choice at all. And he fought a Guerrero that lost a bunch of times before that already. He fought a Peterson that got KO’d in 3 by Matthysse a few fights before. He only fought Matthysse because he finally had no choice to at that time. He would have looked terrible if he ducked him. That was a good win though. His best wins are Matthysse & Khan.

He also if you remember he ducked Postol as well now that I think about it. Garcia just has a history of fighting guys when they’re not at their best & low level opponents unless he’s put into a corner to. Porter he only fought because he was put into position to fight for Thurman’s vacant title. And Thurman because his quality of opposition was poor in his last few fights prior. He fought Samuel Vargas & out of their prime Guerrero & Malignaggi before him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
      Lol if you actually think Garcia calls out Spence. He also just recently turned down a Crawford fight. No way is he fighting Spence or Crawford unless he had no choice at all. And he fought a Guerrero that lost a bunch of times before that already. He fought a Peterson that got KO’d in 3 by Matthysse a few fights before. He only fought Matthysse because he finally had no choice to at that time. He would have looked terrible if he ducked him. That was a good win though. His best wins are Matthysse & Khan.

He also if you remember he ducked Postol as well now that I think about it. Garcia just has a history of fighting guys when they’re not at their best & low level opponents unless he’s put into a corner to. Porter he only fought because he was put into position to fight for Thurman’s vacant title. And Thurman because his quality of opposition was poor in his last few fights prior. He fought Samuel Vargas & out of their prime Guerrero & Malignaggi before him.
      Hm, you've got some kind of hard-on for Garcia.

Comment

Hm, you've got some kind of hard-on for Garcia.
        You know I’m right since you have nothing to respond with besides another insult.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
          You know I’m right since you have nothing to respond with besides another insult.
          No, not at all. As I've already declared, I think your assertions about Garcia, like you, are complete horse ****. I suspect that if I did a search on your posts, you probably talk the same type of **** about every other fighter they write an article about anyway, so I really don't sweat your trolling b.s. anyway. I am certain that you've accomplished nothing of significance in your own life which explains your jealousy of those who have. Lastly, up until now, nobody had insulted you. You're awfully sensitive for being such a s.hit talker.
          Last edited by NachoMan; 03-20-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

No, not at all. As I've already declared, I think your assertions about Garcia, like you, are complete horse ****. I suspect that if I did a search on your posts, you probably talk the same type of **** about every other fighter they write an article about anyway, so I really don't sweat your trolling b.s. anyway. I am certain that you've accomplished nothing of significance in your own life which explains your jealousy of those who have. Lastly, up until now, nobody had insulted you. You're awfully sensitive for being such a s.hit talker.
            You’re ridiculous. Every post by you towards me you just throw insults like a jerk when I was giving you details on why I think Garcia doesn’t take the best fights. It’s a fact he turned down fights with Postol, Mayweather, Crawford & Pacquiao. You can look it up for yourself. I don’t get why you’re so offended by facts. I guess Garcia is your favorite or one of your favorite fighters for why you’re getting so offended. It’s just hilarious seeing you come across looking like an idiot throwing insults for no reason.
            Last edited by BIG GUNZ; 03-20-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X