Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Than 1/2 of Californians Say They Plan to Leave as State Leads in Outmigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    And they all come back saying Texas boring and probably moved cause they would be homeless here.
    Were you born stupid or did you learn stupidity on your own?

https://www.connect.media/1800-compa...p-destination/

Texas has been the number 1 destination for CA corporations for the past decade. Rather be "homeless" they bought way more house for less money. Austin, Dallas and San Antonio are in the top 10 cities where Califonicators move. If you are bored in those cities it's because you are boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Were you born stupid or did you learn stupidity on your own?

https://www.connect.media/1800-compa...p-destination/

Texas has been the number 1 destination for CA corporations for the past decade. Rather be "homeless" they bought way more house for less money. Austin, Dallas and San Antonio are in the top 10 cities where Califonicators move. If you are bored in those cities it's because you are boring.
      They would still be homeless or living in a studio apt 5 deep over here. If Im broke and wanted to be bored locked up in my house all day sure I would move to Texas. Look at you getting all defensive you can comebine every city in Texas it still wouldn’t even match up to half of what LA has that’s why the way of living is more expensive here, and You couldn’t pay me to move of out SoCal you out of state dudes stay jealous
      Last edited by A.K; 03-09-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        They would still be homeless or living in a studio apt 5 deep over here. If Im broke and wanted to be bored locked up in my house all day sure I would move to Texas. Look at you getting all defensive you can comebine every city in Texas it still wouldn’t even match up to half of what LA has.
        I'm born and raised NYC. You can combine LA, SF and wouldnt match up to half of what NYC has.

Im just presenting you with facts. If you are bored in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio or Houston then you are just a boring person. End of.

Comment

I'm born and raised NYC. You can combine LA, SF and wouldnt match up to half of what NYC has.

Im just presenting you with facts. If you are bored in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio or Houston then you are just a boring person. End of.
          NYC rent is even higher and no nyc doesn’t have nearly the same to offer, it has a lot don’t get me wrong but outside of Manhattan you can’t do anything and it’s too cold to go to the beach that’s why New Yorkers move here and enjoy California much better.

Comment

"B-b-b-b-but GDP doe.....Silicon valley doe.....but LGBT rights doe....illegal immigrants aren't illegal doe....b-b-b-but..."

LOL, bunch of ******s. I wonder how many of them understand that GDP means FUCC ALL unless you are in the top 0.001%? I keep hearing about how rich California is but where is all that money going? Obviously not to the right places if half the people are fleeing your degenreate hell-hole of a state.

People from every other state should BAN Californians. Basically you got a 50/50 percent chance on them carrying the AIDS virus.

Comment

New Yorker, born and bred huh? No wonder you have such a great love for baseball!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                New Yorker, born and bred huh? No wonder you have such a great love for baseball!
                I spent many days at the REAL Yankee Stadium with my father and uncles. And Im old enough to have seen Yogi Berra, Moose Skowron and The Mick hit home runs in that grand palace.

Saw a game in the Polo Grounds as well..the Mets played there before the awful Shea Stadium was built.

Comment

Andre Ward bores everybody away from California let alone the Bay Area.

Comment

Working...
                  X