No announcement yet.

Ideas for a boxing nickname for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for a boxing nickname for me?

I'm looking for something funny and light whilst I climb up the amateur rankings, so far I've thought of Ross 'Hold my vodka' Lamb but besides that I can't really think of anything else so I'm in need of some inspiration.

Ideas?

The pee pee poo poo man

Comment

It’s gotta fit you, you can’t call yourself the anihilator or something and have no KO’s so you’re better off asking someone who knows how you fight. I’m just waiting for one of these journeymen to name themselves the human bag and keep it a buck.

Comment

“Cheeseman” or “Phagman” sounds beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by RossyJames View Post
          I'm looking for something funny and light whilst I climb up the amateur rankings, so far I've thought of Ross 'Hold my vodka' Lamb but besides that I can't really think of anything else so I'm in need of some inspiration.

Ideas?
          Usually best going with something that either alliterates or rhymes with one of your names - most commonly your surname. You got anything about your style - heavy handed, swarmer or technician maybe - that could give us something to work with?

Ross 'Grand Slam' Lamb maybe - you got a 20,000Lb bomb in them gloves perchance?

The reference may be a bit obscure for some though.

And Lamb you say... here's an even more obscure one - you ain't got nine fingers by any chance?

'The Boss' is OK too I guess but you'll look like a dick when you lose... well... actually, all the rest of the time too, so maybe steer clear of that one.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-09-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Ross "The Hitmamb" Lamb

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              The pee pee poo poo man
              Would they even accept that as a nickname lol? I can just imagine if I make it pro, it would be front page news if my nickname was that. I think they would probably test me for mental health problems.

Comment

Evangelista Cotto once referred to me as "Destroyer," so maybe that's a good one.

Comment

Ross "Wam Bam" Lamb

Comment

Originally posted by RossyJames View Post

Ideas?
                    Can you give us a clue like?

Comment

Working...
                    X