Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados Tops Tripleheader, April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Porter vs Ugas this Saturday and Peterson vs Lipinets following the Spence/Garcia fight.

Only main event they have put on in 2019 that has been a total dude was LSC/Rivera. Didn't even bother watching it...Oh yeah, and Davis/Ruiz, though that was a super late replacement. All the other ones from Plant/Uzcategui, Thurman/Lopez, Dirrell/Yildrim and Lara/Castano have all delivered.

Yawn, all of these fights are mismatch. Either bringing guys up one or two weight division or either a straight up mismatch provided by PBC.

Comment

All Latinos AIN'T the same PBC about to find out real quick.
      (Danny in SoCal... is dumb AZ fucc)

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Granados is scrappy as hell I like his chances in this one

It might look like Herrera-Garcia.
        Granados fights nothing like herrera.

Comment

The return of Cherry Garcia! Hope this backfires on them.

Comment

I hope granados wins. I like his fights. he shows up to win. If he can’t win he’ll kick ass anyway!
            Last edited by ceylon mooney; 03-07-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              All Latinos AIN'T the same PBC about to find out real quick.
              (Danny in SoCal... is dumb AZ fucc)
              Yeah it really makes no sense to have this Danny fight in Cali. I think the goal was to have this fight at Barclays in NY. Problem is with Crawford/Khan same day at MSG and you got Joshua/Miller, maybe even Wilder all fighting in NY close to this date. So they moved it out so not to compete with NY ticket sales. But they should of put this fight in Philly where Danny not Cali.

Comment

I really hope this is a case of Cherry Picking gone wrong. I liked it better when these fighters were solely under Golden Boy. They didn't start Cherry picking until they signed to Al Haymon.

Comment

Wow that is embarrassing. Even as a hardcore fan i probably wont even watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Granados is scrappy as hell I like his chances in this one

It might look like Herrera-Garcia.
                    Was just thinking the same, I think this has got Garcia - Herrera part 2 wrote all over it, lets hope the decision goes the right way this time

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                      Granados fights nothing like herrera.
                      The style match up is different but the fight plays out the same for me, Granados will win more rounds and most likely get robbed again!

Comment

Working...
                      X