Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder and the American Boxing Establishment: Fear of the UK boxing scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    I feel like Fury is so confident of beating Wilder when 100% rather than 70% that he doesn't care about judges.

He's backing himself completely to beat Wilder by shutout and not get tagged with silly knock downs again.

He's smart enough to know he's being used by the Americans but beating Wilder whilst being a US PPV attraction is also in his own interests.

Wilder is the real loser here, Haymon is cashing him out. If he loses by domination he's finished and he misses his chance at undisputed.
    Haymon will have something in the oven for wilder in the rematch for sure.

Fury is going to have to come in at his absoloute best and put a total, aggressive schooling on wilder, he will have to beat him from pillar to post for 12 rounds to get the decision.

Hopefully he can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Haymon will have something in the oven for wilder in the rematch for sure.

Fury is going to have to come in at his absoloute best and put a total, aggressive schooling on wilder, he will have to beat him from pillar to post for 12 rounds to get the decision.

Hopefully he can do it.
      I think this time if fury gets dropped the ref is waving it off. Haymon only paid the judges off last time but this time he will dig a bit deeper and get the ref in on things too.

Comment

A good thread and a good read. Team Wilder have known for quite some time that Wlad, Vitali, Joshua, Povetkin, Whyte, Parker all knock Wilder out. So they have made damn sure those fights never happened. They have run a protection racket from day 1 with Wilder hoping to fool American Boxing fans into thinking they have the next American Heavyweight superstar but they couldnt put his name up in lights too much or other Heavyweights would go sniffing around him as an opponent. So they couldnt promote him as loudly as they wanted to and couldnt put him in good fights so his stock wasnt growning. They just waited for Wlad to retire, snatched a cheap title and are now avoiding good fighters like the plague and trying to pick unhealthy fighters with a reputation as a top fighter. Done that twice now and its very nearly gone wrong for them twice.

On top of that you also have a smear campaign against Eddie Hearn, Matchroom and DAZN. So not only is the fighter at risk and need protection they feel the actual promoters and managers are at risk cuz some limey ass hole is coming over here giving us top quality Boxing at a fraction of the price and the last thing the American promoters need is competition when they were happy enough charging up to 100 bucks for a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          A good thread and a good read. Team Wilder have known for quite some time that Wlad, Vitali, Joshua, Povetkin, Whyte, Parker all knock Wilder out. So they have made damn sure those fights never happened. They have run a protection racket from day 1 with Wilder hoping to fool American Boxing fans into thinking they have the next American Heavyweight superstar but they couldnt put his name up in lights too much or other Heavyweights would go sniffing around him as an opponent. So they couldnt promote him as loudly as they wanted to and couldnt put him in good fights so his stock wasnt growning. They just waited for Wlad to retire, snatched a cheap title and are now avoiding good fighters like the plague and trying to pick unhealthy fighters with a reputation as a top fighter. Done that twice now and its very nearly gone wrong for them twice.

On top of that you also have a smear campaign against Eddie Hearn, Matchroom and DAZN. So not only is the fighter at risk and need protection they feel the actual promoters and managers are at risk cuz some limey ass hole is coming over here giving us top quality Boxing at a fraction of the price and the last thing the American promoters need is competition when they were happy enough charging up to 100 bucks for a PPV.
          100%

British fans need to wake up to this and stop falling into the american fabricated rivalry between Fury and Joshua

What WE want is fury to clean out Wilder (again) in the rematch, get the decision and then show the yanks how we do it at wembley with 100,000 people and over 2 million at home on ppv watching fury vs joshua for the undisputed heavyweight championship

let the yanks reminisce about 25 years ago and blame the NFL for the fact they suck ass at heavyweight boxing

it's our time.

Comment

--- Not even TBA Wildy's dog cared about him until Fury showed up to steal the show.

Comment

100%

British fans need to wake up to this and stop falling into the american fabricated rivalry between Fury and Joshua

What WE want is fury to clean out Wilder (again) in the rematch, get the decision and then show the yanks how we do it at wembley with 100,000 people and over 2 million at home on ppv watching fury vs joshua for the undisputed heavyweight championship

let the yanks reminisce about 25 years ago and blame the NFL for the fact they suck ass at heavyweight boxing

it's our time.
              Im not so sure mate , i was on holiday in Vegas when GGG Canelo1 was on . Now iv been to Wembley for the football and its not on the same planet as Vegas , the climate , the bright lights , the painted ladies all over the strip .
              I just dont see how the UK could top or even come close to what i saw on GGG Canelo's fight night , 1 of the best nights out of my life

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
                Im not so sure mate , i was on holiday in Vegas when GGG Canelo1 was on . Now iv been to Wembley for the football and its not on the same planet as Vegas , the climate , the bright lights , the painted ladies all over the strip .
                I just dont see how the UK could top or even come close to what i saw on GGG Canelo's fight night , 1 of the best nights out of my life
                er ............ok

Comment

Whatever happened to Seth Mitchell? I remember the push for that guy, then Bryan Jennings.

Comment

You only have to look at the boxers pictures at the top of the page to know the alligence of this site.
                    Yup I made an exact thread like this

With actual examples of wilder and Joshua both doing the same thing the site posted

The difference

The website made it negative with the title in terms of Joshua

With wilder they spinned it into a positive thread title

Exactly the same scenario

Comment

You sure are going out of your way to insult American boxing and call it pathetic all based on Wilder, Fury and AJ. There is more to boxing than three heavyweights and American boxing is not pathetic. Instead of boxer against boxer you are making everything about the UK vs the USA. I am an American boxing fan who chooses my favorite boxers based on the boxer and his skills and personality not what country he lives in. I like AJ much more than Wilder. But if you want to make this the UK vs the USA OK then. You talk about the bad scorecard in the Fury vs Wilder fight but the English judge called it a draw when I thought the correct score was 114 to 112 for Fury. So it was an Englishman who cost Fury the win he deserved. I have seen far more robberies and BS stoppages in the UK over visiting boxers than any other country. Still American boxers come to your island and KO your best boxers all the time. Davis, Crawford and Spence all came over there and knocked your champions out. The UK has the better heavyweights so far but heavyweight is a weak division now anyway. Our welterweights are much better than yours. Our middleweights are better than yours. Our light heavyweights are better than yours. Our lightweights are better than yours. In fact our boxers are better than yours in damn near every weight class. You have the best heavyweight and maybe the best 168 pounder but that's it. We kick your ass in all the other weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X