Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ is a cowardly ducker and Wilder is a true American warrior who fights all comers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by that g View Post
    in that case wilder should release the wbc belt then. i mean, no need to keep claiming WBC heavyweight champ of the world. lol he can rematch fury 4 or 5 times in a row, then retire. wilder can always move full-time in hollywood. he's been acting and pretending to be more than a paper champion all these years anyway.

smh did you actually read what you wrote?
    i sure did. Aj was using the belts as leverage over everyone and wanted to call the shots but Tyson return and willingness to fight wilder fcuk'd AJ and hearns plan all up.....we need a fighting champ not one that will avoid all the champs and offer chump change and say everyone is ducking him...

im sure the robotic AJ would make a good action hero cause him and his team are all bark and no bite..Hollywood!!!!!

fight the killers dont sign em and then ice em...."Luis Ortiz"

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
      i sure did. Aj was using the belts as leverage over everyone and wanted to call the shots but Tyson return and willingness to fight wilder fcuk'd AJ and hearns plan all up.....we need a fighting champ not one that will avoid all the champs and offer chump change and say everyone is ducking him...

im sure the robotic AJ would make a good action hero cause him and his team are all bark and no bite..Hollywood!!!!!

fight the killers dont sign em and then ice em...."Luis Ortiz"
      lmbo... clown. well wilder wants to upstage AJ there... he's the one going hollywood though

it would probably help if wilder returns a phone call to plan the fight, and frank warren doesn't lie about fury getting offers to fight.

Comment

Working...
      X