No announcement yet.

Why american liberals are so dumb and nothing but sheep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Yes and for many corporations offshoring is more profitable than having their operations take place domestically. The multinationals are the main beneficiaries of these trade acts.
    Still, it's not the corporations fault, it's the liberals that have pushed and passed these bills, all the while claiming to be for the average american worker. It's a total charade

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Still, it's not the corporations fault, it's the liberals that have pushed and passed these bills, all the while claiming to be for the average american worker. It's a total charade
      Not even the corporations who lobbied for and supported NAFTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Not even the corporations who lobbied for and supported NAFTA?
        Who cares,,, ultimately it's the liberal politicians fault. They are supposed to be the leaders and regulators, not the corporations..

Corporations don't make laws and trade pacts

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          1. How hard is it to get an ID card?? And why is it racist against blacks to require them.. Are blacks so stupid they can't figure out how to get to the local dmv and get a state ID.. LITERALLY, why is it such a big deal for blacks to get ID cards like every other race/ethnic group

2. Last I checked Al gore wasnt a president. I don't care about obama's travel, but First Lady flies around without him on her own jet, even though they are telling the public to conserve resources... Hypocritical and can't be defended, even though you miserably tried

3. I don't think you understand stuff... "Companies moving outside of USA, for profits and greed is the problem, not NAFTA". Geez this is kinda stupid, as nafta is the legal tool used by corporations to move jobs.. If no nafta, they wouldn't be doing this.. Lmao

4. Actually the public didn't want war,, no one was supporting it but crooked politicians in the bag for military-industry complex

5. Take a wild guess

6. Lmao,,, you need to read so more liberal literature,,, there is a lot of lefties that want us like parts of Europe with no guns at all

7. I kinda agree,, it's not so much income disparity as it is input disparity.. People that contribute more to society ie creating jobs, products, business get paid a lot more income.. The lower levels are reproducing at a much higher rate, combined with lack of jobs, means now there isn't a lot of avenues to rise up as there was in the pre-nafta, TIPP days

8. Corporations aren't the problem... And shouldn't be held hostage by idiot politicians with bankrupt governments... Look at chicago, look at peoria illinois,, peoria is a prime example,, brought tons of jobs, and money into local economy, illinois taxed them to death, so they fled and the local areas went to crap..
          "When companies paid their fair share, the country was much better" pure crap. The country was much better before all these stupid trade acts allowed corporations to outsource for cheap labor..
          This is why I think liberals are idiots... you don't even realize that things like nafta kill the american worker and middle class, yet you support it and claim its corporations fault,, twice you have done that so far, and makes clear that you don't fully understand how nafta affects the economy..

9. Unions aren't bad, and needed in underdeveloped economies but once economies are developed their usefulness can sometimes turn into a negative, especially public unions where the workers are tied to profit and sales, but taxpayer money. People seem to think taxpayers have an endless supply of money.. Just look at the public unions in Chicago and how politicans have allowed them to bankrupt everything in return for votes

10. Hillary has no accomplishments.. She has achieved political power by being juiced in with the big money, not by her outstanding political work or lack of
          1. The better question is why are Republicans making it harder for poor Americans and non white Americans to vote?

Go look at the the actual law and you will see why. It's not just an ID card. The only valid forms of information they will take are not always kept by the very poor. Traveling during business hours is not always possible for the working poor, who may not be able to afford taking off a day to get the ID.

Why didn't you answer the question about automatic voting registration when you turn 18?

2. you are being utterly stupid for reasons only you know. you actually are suggesting the President and First Lady travel like regular people, knowing the security concerns and the logistical problems it would cause and their doing so makes their concern about climate change hypocritical. Ridiculous.

3. you think companies moved outside the US because of nafta and not to maximize profits. You are clueless. Outsourcing began well before nafta.

4. we agree

6. So? Not my preference but they are entitled to their choices, especially considering the low number of gun related deaths in other industrialized nations that have sensible gun laws that the US doesn't.

7. Thats not necessarily true. Rich people make money by having money. They put money in accounts which earn interest. They CAN AFFORD lawyers and accountants that know how to move money to maximize profit. Non wealthy do not have income to do this.

America's economy used to be based on building and creating things. Now its largely based on capital gains. Where are the Carnegie Melon's that created jobs through his companies and created a university (and more jobs) to better his industry?

There are jobs available, but too many states only educate people to do low paid jobs instead of educating them in math and computer science so they can prosper in the changing economy.

8. Sop pretending outsourcing was only caused by nafta. Corporate Greed causes outsourcing. I agree they hurt the working class, but its corporate lobbyists that pushed these things through because it maximizes profit.

where did I say I support nafta? I just said focus on the bigger problem. Trump is the perfect example. Touting America while making his products overseas to maximize profits. Nafta didn't make him do this.

I don't care if corporations are taxed fairly. Huge corporations Exxon, Bank of America, Wal Mart etc. are not hurt by more taxes. It would reduce their profit margin. OK. This means management wont get hefty bonuses.

You are pretending that liberal politicians pushed through these laws. George Bush started discussing NAFTA in 1990 with mexico and Canada. is he a liberal? He couldn't get it signed before he left office so Clinton, a Centrist Democrat, ratified it in 1992.

I get you are angry but have some integrity, do your homework, and place blame where it lies.

9. Unions are necessary in any economy. Worker health and safety, sadly, is not always a priority. Profit sharing, is never equal and fair. If you tax the rich and corporations fairly and stop giving all these tax breaks then you will have enough to fund these programs.

I agree that there should be limits. But limits need to happen across the board. Besides, corporate welfare is out of control.

10. you didn't answer the question. Of course she does, as was documented at the DNC. Additionally she has experience where it matters.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-09-2016, 08:48 AM.

Comment

vote for daddy

Comment

Working...
            X