Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After being knocked out cold for 6 minutes, I have a new appreciation for boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After being knocked out cold for 6 minutes, I have a new appreciation for boxers

You folks think this is a game but this is a brutal sport. I used to mock guys who got KO'd like Khan when he does the Booty Dew, people mocked Pacquiao when he was out cold or Roy Jones Jr when he got KTFO...

Today I banged my chin on my cupboard when I was reaching for some toilet tissue that was placed high above the shelves in my kitchen, I swear I was literally out cold for around 6 minutes I had zero recollection of wtf happened other than reaching for the tissue and feeling a knock on my chin. I didn't dream or anything it was like being under an anaesthetic and when I woke up I was scared as hell really shook my shirleys thought I was losing my marbles.

Just to say guys, you think some of these fighters have no chin but you'd probably be out cold from the damage they take on a fight by fight basis.

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
    You folks think this is a game but this is a brutal sport. I used to mock guys who got KO'd like Khan when he does the Booty Dew, people mocked Pacquiao when he was out cold or Roy Jones Jr when he got KTFO...

Today I banged my chin on my cupboard when I was reaching for some toilet tissue that was placed high above the shelves in my kitchen, I swear I was literally out cold for around 6 minutes I had zero recollection of wtf happened other than reaching for the tissue and feeling a knock on my chin. I didn't dream or anything it was like being under an anaesthetic and when I woke up I was scared as hell really shook my shirleys thought I was losing my marbles.

Just to say guys, you think some of these fighters have no chin but you'd probably be out cold from the damage they take on a fight by fight basis.
    Glass chin.

Comment

you knocked yourself out reaching for the tissue box while you were giving yourself a stranger? lol

Comment

Glad to see you've gained some appreciation for what these men experience. I've been a boxing fan for almost forty years. I started boxing in the gym in my mid-thirties, partly to gain more appreciation of the sport. Taking punches to the head and body is no joke. Those men on TV make it look easy. It's far from it. They deserve all the respect in the world. People knock how a guy like Lara fights, but try trading with Canelo for a few rounds. lol

Comment

Originally posted by C-SHO View Post
          Glass chin.
          Lol dude you'll see who's chin is glass when you take a flush punch from a boxer.

Comment

Nobody is forcing boxers to become boxers. They chose the profession and are well aware of the dangers.

Comment

Going to have to get you one of these then m8, I don't want you knocking yourself out taking the trash out or washing the dishes either.

I wish you a speedy recovery

Comment

Khan's been knocked out by toilet paper as well. Don't feel too bad.

Comment

change your name to Booty Khan.

Was your cabinet wearing MX gloves or Powerlock?

Comment

Lol dude you'll see who's chin is glass when you take a flush punch from a boxer.
                    Ive been knocked out but never like that. Your chin is glass. Shouldnt of been enough force to knock you out.

Comment

Working...
                    X