This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    Either one of those two guys could have been Obama.
    Originally posted by San Iker View Post
    It doesn't suit their agenda. Those people don't care about justice.
    Originally posted by fishscale View Post
    They could have been Obama 30 years ago.
    Originally posted by SOLARflare View Post
    If Barack Obama had a son, I bet he would have looked like these two men.

Then people wonder why I constantly call out these fucking bigots. You are all, low down, scumbag, dirty rotten racists. May you rot in the pits of hell you fucking cowards.

Comment

That's crazy.

Comment

Wow, I seriously wonder what it takes for a man to commit rape. Especially something of this magnitude.. crazy world.

Comment

I cant see the video? what happened? she got raped by 2 latino guys and thrown off the building?

Comment

Horrible

but i'm glad some people realize the hypocrisy of the media and Obama in general

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Then people wonder why I constantly call out these fucking bigots. You are all, low down, scumbag, dirty rotten racists. May you rot in the pits of hell you fucking cowards.
              How the fuck are we the racists? Obama is the racist you small minded moronic prat, fuck off to a hip hop forum if you don't like it here, scumbag. May your fat, swollen neck, nappy headed, wh0re of a mother rot in hell and suck on 1000s of d1cks for the rest of eternity, b1tch.

Come talking that trash you little b1tch made motherfucker, I'll slap your fucking grandma for not keeping dem dere legs closed boy. Fuk outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Either one of those two guys could have been Obama.
                Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                It doesn't suit their agenda. Those people don't care about justice.
                Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                If it was the other way around they would be marching on the streets with their little African flag shouting ''No Justice, No Peace''.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, including those part in the NAACP are the biggest laughing stock in America.
                Originally posted by fishscale View Post
                They could have been Obama 30 years ago.

truth being spoken in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  I cant see the video? what happened? she got raped by 2 latino guys and thrown off the building?
                  They weren't Latino.

Photo here:

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/s...roof-1.5732599

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Some of the comments you replied to are baiting but it is true that the news wont report this nation wide because theyre agenda is push racial division and diversion upon the American public.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
                      Jesus christ i should have known..

I was hoping this wouldn't be the case..

Don't expect Obama to take note of this.. his young girls would not look like this poor defenceless latino girl

Comment

Working...
                      X