Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Discusses Marquez, Pacquiao, Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo definetly has skills. He just doesn't fight a top contender in his own weight class. That's the reason I don't like him.

Comment

N'Dam does have a rematch clause so that will have to come first for Kid Chocolate. But Pirog vs. Quillin wouldn't be a bad fight at all.

Comment

The only thing Pirog should be discussing is when he's gonna fight again and against who?? When is the last time this guy fought?? Was it against anyone of importance. I think he's a great fighter but his inactivity is ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          N'Dam does have a rematch clause so that will have to come first for Kid Chocolate. But Pirog vs. Quillin wouldn't be a bad fight at all.
          Lulz He did but i remember reading that the WBO voided it somehow. He was the pawn used to strip Pirog and he's done serving his purpose now that he's lost his paper title to Quillin.

PEDer Quillin is fighting Taylor next isn't he? Christ.

Comment

Enjoyed reading this interview with Pirog. Dude needs to get back in the mix in the worst kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Last I hear Quillin was fighting Fernando Guerrero next, which is much better than JT.

Comment

Lulz He did but i remember reading that the WBO voided it somehow. He was the pawn used to strip Pirog and he's done serving his purpose now that he's lost his paper title to Quillin.

He's fighting Guerrero, which is definitely better than Taylor.

Comment

Pirog had every chance to fight N'Dam but never did. It's his own fault.

The guy hasn't done anything with his career since beating Danny Jacobs. That was about two and half years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Pirog had every chance to fight N'Dam but never did. It's his own fault.

The guy hasn't done anything with his career since beating Danny Jacobs. That was about two and half years ago.
                    He didn't really pass up a chance to fight him. He said he'd be happy to fight him in may, but NDam insisted on an april date in Equatorial Guinea lol and lobbied for the interim belt. then ended up fighting after Pirog, in may, in France

Comment

You're forgetting that he injured himself by slipping on some ice. Just like he had an injury when it came time to fight GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X