No announcement yet.

The dark knight rises sucked ass.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've made my mind up, it's shit.

I'm not gonna waste my time going to see it...

Comment

Didn't really like it either. The middle part was too long and it was never explained how Bruce could get back to Gotham from the prison, which is a big plot hole. Out of the three Batman films, the second one is definitely the peak, with 1 and 3 lagging behind.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet. And I've wondered how Nolan could top TDK. I can't judge it yet. Guess only straight up hard core Batman fans will love it regardless. Will be watching it soon. Maybe watching it in 3D or IMAX might change perceptions. Though, I learned it wasn't shot in 3D.

Comment

Edit: Mispost

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
            The worst of the 3 movies, but still a great movie.

Bane's voice annoyed me a little bit, movie itself was clunky and jammed together, didn't particularly care for Hathaway as Catwoman, the fight scene with Bane and Bats was great though and the ending was great as well.
            Agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              The middle part was too long and it was never explained how Bruce could get back to Gotham from the prison, which is a big plot hole.
              How is that a plot hole exactly?

Bruce Wayne traveled the world with no money and nothing to his name for close to a decade before he became the dark knight and he speaks over half a dozen languages. How do people not know this after watching Batman Begins? Let alone the comic books?

You think it needs explaining how he got back to Gotham, to which there are probably a hundred ways into the city of Gotham itself.

You think it's a plot hole that the fuking Batman was able to get back into Gotham city? Seriously, I'm questioning whether people know anything about Batman or even watched the previous two films. It's like watching a television show in it's 3rd season without watching the previous two and then complaining it sucks and doesn't make sense.
              Last edited by Jack3d; 07-28-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                How is that a plot hole exactly?

Bruce Wayne traveled the world with no money and nothing to his name for close to a decade before he became the dark knight and he speaks over half a dozen languages. How do people not know this after watching Batman Begins? Let alone the comic books?

You think it needs explaining how he got back to Gotham, to which there are probably a hundred ways into the city of Gotham itself.

You think it's a plot hole that the fuking Batman was able to get back into Gotham city? Seriously, I'm questioning whether people know anything about Batman or even watched the previous two films. It's like watching a television show in it's 3rd season without watching the previous two and then complaining it sucks and doesn't make sense.
                Most people didn't read the comic books and.or did not pay attention to the details of the previous two films. All they remember about the trilogy is the Joker...and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Here's what my boy Georges thought of the film.......
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

WARNING **** SPOILERS ******

I liked it, but I don't think it was as great as the first two. I particularly didn't like the fact that they created Bane to be this indestructible character up until 3/4th through the movie where I felt that they just threw him under the bus. It's like watching Dragon Ball Z where it takes 5 episodes for an epic battle where Goku seems like he's about to die, then a miracle happens and somehow the enemy turns into paper and effectively becomes useless. Not because Goku went supersaiyan.

Also I thought that they essentially sacrificed Bane for Marion Cotillard's character. The story centered so much on Bane and they invested so much in him. I don't know, personally I didn't like how they made him so disposable in the end. Aside from that, I thought it was a good movie. Not great, but good.
                    Last edited by WarriorSoul; 07-28-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

It was a good movie but it's not as amazing as all these f*gs are making it out to be. I all these comic f*gs were making this seem like the 2nd coming of Christ. Believe me, not even close.

It's a good movie, but from everything you heard about it. You would of expected more from the film.

The Avengers was a much better movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X