No announcement yet.

Is Bane from TDKR the best Villain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

mother****ers is insane, bane was garbage a ****ing animal but horrible dialogue no real method to his madness, joker was incredibly asylum insane, making that pencil disappear out did banes beating up of batman in ever way.. even if heath ledger was alive bane would have been only a side note if in the recent batman because joker woulda been back.... LMAO at how bane is made to be this beast,, did you see the movie batman did some pushup and situps and came outta no where and beat da **** outta bane..

Comment

batman 3 was not better then the avengers

Comment

dont get me wrong bane was a beast but if i ranked batman villians... Joker 2, Joker 1, mr, freeze, bane 2, pioson ivy,catwoman, penguin, bane 1..

Comment

what about killer croc or mr freeze or clayface why werent these guys in the movie? Why didnt bane use his super power and transform his body into a massive monster with green glowing eyes, why wasnt this in the movie? imagine batman without no costume or cool gadgets, not very cool isnt it, thats how i saw bane in this film. i still dont know why people say he is beast or badass.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
              dont get me wrong bane was a beast but if i ranked batman villians... Joker 2, Joker 1, mr, freeze, bane 2, pioson ivy,catwoman, penguin, bane 1..
              Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              what about killer croc or mr freeze or clayface why werent these guys in the movie? Why didnt bane use his super power and transform his body into a massive monster with green glowing eyes, why wasnt this in the movie? imagine batman without no costume or cool gadgets, not very cool isnt it, thats how i saw bane in this film. i still dont know why people say he is beast or badass.
              Now I know you muppets are trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Now I know you muppets are trolling

not trolling just giving my opinion on this version of bane. he just didnt look like the bane im used to seeing in comic books or games.

Comment

Working...
                X