No announcement yet.

Hatton: 'I cant stand mayweather'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    Ricky should let his problem with Floyd go. Floyd trashed him alot before there fight but that was years ago. He's still holding a grudge.
    Ever thought he might just think he's a dick? because 99% of the US population who are aware of him do and that's without sharing a ring with him.

Comment

Big Deal...
      I feel the same way towards Floyd...
      as the person that I see on T.V...
      I can't stand him but
      as a boxer I have the most respect
      for him...
      42-0 says it all...
      but hopefully tomorrow
      that zero will go..

WAR COTTO..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Ever thought he might just think he's a dick? because 99% of the US population who are aware of him do and that's without sharing a ring with him.
        correction my friend 99% of US citizens who aren't black

real talk.......

Comment

Originally posted by DietyNubian View Post

real talk.......
          You don't think he acts like a dick? U can have a favorite fighter or respect his skills without always standing by your man no matter what like a loyal blind ho.Real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            You don't think he acts like a dick? U can have a favorite fighter or respect his skills without always standing by your man no matter what like a loyal blind ho.Real talk.
            not at all Floyd is one of the smartest peeps out there and understands the psychology of the average American thats why he makes so much money with such a defensive style

Comment

not at all Floyd is one of the smartest peeps out there and understands the psychology of the average American thats why he makes so much money with such a defensive style
              If that is the case and this is all just an act Floyd is truly a marketing genius. Imo his real personality is somewhere in the middle.

Comment

real talk.......
                What's colour got to do with it? Most people in general dislike the way Floyd acts Black, White, Asian if earth got invaded by an Alien species tomorrow id wager even they would think Floyd was a tiresome irritating little man.

Comment

lol as long as Mayweather is getting paid and winning...I seriously doubt he cares what anybody thinks about him now, its a lot of fighters PAST AND PRESENT that WISH they was in his position (HATTON INCLUDED)

Comment

real talk.......
                    Originally posted by Mike Tyson View Post
                    "I want Hatton to win," said former heavyweight champion Tyson. "I like his style. I like his attitude.

"I'm not the same with Mayweather. I don't like the flash stuff. I don't like the way he acts with the money and the arrogance.
                    It's human nature, not a race issue, no matter how much Floyd might think it is.

Comment

After Floyd dealt with Hatton who can blame him.

Comment

Working...
                      X