Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring Mag: Vlad Loses To Holmes, Tyson, Liston. Really?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    most of the klits fans in this thread are just 1 guy with 10 different accounts aren't they ?
    Most of the Klitschko haters are just one guy with 10 different accounts aren't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      .............him being black is a negative?

since you listed his race in your lil rant trying to discredit him
      The mob considered him a dumb ******, it's just a fact, I didn't make it up.

There are lots of dumb white people, but he didn't happen to be one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Most of the Klitschko haters are just one guy with 10 different accounts aren't they?
        .......................................No?

Comment

Most people don't hate the Klits. They just think they are the best of a bad bunch. Just because people don't think they are the best ever and that the HWT division is putrid and has been for some time doesn't mean they hate them.

I mean Hasim Rahman is ranked #1 in the WBA.

Comment

I like how they lean on that ****. I had one other account as you know, but it's no longer in use. Now I use this one. Not ten others, just one.

They can't believe people like the K-Bros so they have to resort to that silly ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Most people don't hate the Klits. They just think they are the best of a bad bunch. Just because people don't think they are the best ever and that the HWT division is putrid and has been for some time doesn't mean they hate them.

Yeah, well Larry Holmes was the best of a bad bunch, Rocky Marciano was the best of a bad bunch, Joe Louis was the best of a bad bunch. Ever hear of the "bum of the month club???"

Anyone who thinks the HW division has been just wonderful and packed with superstars at all times until the Klitschkos came along has dog**** for brains and should be shot and put of his misery.

Comment

Sonny Liston had only ONE successful title defense - against the chinny Patterson (who was tailor made for him).

Older people overrate these boxers of the past, just like they overrate the pop stars of the 60s, because the thought of them brings back memories of their happy youth.
                Yeah so what if he did? Wlad has only 2 more. Patterson win a better win than any of Wlads. Listons resume isn't base around his title run he cleared out the division before winning the title you dumb ****, had Pattersons management allowed the fight to go through earlier I'm sure he would have racked up a good few title defenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

But Hasim Rahman is ranked 43 by the objective, computerized BoxRec.

You don't seem to understand that sanctioning bodies rankings have a lot more to do with politics than with who the best fighters are, especially the WBA.

There are many, many better heavyweights out there than the faded Rahman: Helenius, Chambers, Perez, Ortiz, Price, Pulev, Dimitrenko, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
                    Yeah, well Larry Holmes was the best of a bad bunch, Rocky Marciano was the best of a bad bunch, Joe Louis was the best of a bad bunch. Ever hear of the "bum of the month club???"

Anyone who thinks the HW division has been just wonderful and packed with superstars at all times until the Klitschkos came along has dog**** for brains and should be shot and put of his misery.
                    Holmes definitely came on rioght after the glory years of the HWT division. But he was accumulating wins during the heyday, he just wasn't the champ. But the HWT division is currently at its worst. Not because most are eastern europeans but because the talent level is low.

Think about it. The two best available challengers for the HWT titles are Adamek and Haye, two blown up crusierweights fighting at HWT for the money.

Comment

But Hasim Rahman is ranked 43 by the objective, computerized BoxRec.

You don't seem to understand that sanctioning bodies rankings have a lot more to do with politics than with who the best fighters are, especially the WBA.

There are many, many better heavyweights out there than the faded Rahman: Helenius, Chambers, Perez, Ortiz, Price, Pulev, Dimitrenko, etc.
                      Yep. Shows how little they understand. Rahman is just someone the corrupt feces eaters at the WBA thinks they can recycle a few more times. Him being ranked the way he is just says more about them than anything else. Tyson Fury would destroy Rahman at this point in time.

Comment

Working...
                      X