No announcement yet.

Shredding JMM's Last Fights By Using His Logic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    He's trying to SHHIIT talk his way into a third pac fight calm down and stop reading so much into things.
    A good way would be to not ask for 50/50 like he's a ****in draw.

Comment

He's trying to SHHIIT talk his way into a third pac fight calm down and stop reading so much into things.
      which makes him more of a whining b1tch. i like him as a fighter, one of the greatest technicians. but i never saw a great fighter whine so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        really laughable for jmm to diss pac's opponents. he really should just be contented making some noise about how he felt about his fights with manny, coz this doing **** comes back at him. he didn't' really have the greatest competition either, except floyd...which he lost EVERY ROUND.
        Again it's shhiitt talking Marquez wouldn't be the first boxer to do that.

Comment

which makes him more of a whining b1tch. i like him as a fighter, one of the greatest technicians. but i never saw a great fighter whine so much.

It's not whining when he has a legitimate reason behind it. Come on man he wants to settle it in the ring not exactly the act of a cry baby.

Comment

really laughable for jmm to diss pac's opponents. he really should just be contented making some noise about how he felt about his fights with manny, coz this doing **** comes back at him. he didn't' really have the greatest competition either, except floyd...which he lost EVERY ROUND.
            floyd would ko pac....they dont want none.

Comment

Originally posted by dyu View Post
              A good way would be to not ask for 50/50 like he's a ****in draw.
              Which fight did he ask 50/50 for?

Comment

It's not whining when he has a legitimate reason behind it. Come on man he wants to settle it in the ring not exactly the act of a cry baby.
                great post bro he does have a reason theses guys are blind i see you are not biased

Comment

the 3rd fight w/ pac. i think after the pac-cotto fight. he wanted 50/50 plus OST. unreal for him to demand both, he isnt a draw on the level of pac and floyd, and he knows absolutely well the OST was the reason the pac-may fight fell through.

Comment

This thread http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=346542

And if you remember the first match, pac wanted an immediate rematch ... but jmm wanted none of it and fought chris john.
                    Did pac **** talk his way to force a rematch? Nope.

Comment

Dude. Marquez is just trying to get 1 last payday. He is talking **** in the hopes of landing a fight with Pac.

It's useless to break down his "logic" because it isn't logic, it's just **** talking.

Comment

Working...
                      X