Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO is paying $1.25 million for the Berto vs. Hernandez fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With that money,hbo could of had a few entertaining boxing after dark
    cards this month.

Comment

dont blame berto blame hbo. kids making money

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        $1.25 Million???? So that means Berto is getting $1 Million for his pockets. And Hernandez $250k. I doubt its $750k and $500k. So HBO is paying Berto $1 Million dollars 2 fight this guy. Why??? That's crazy!!!
        I thought Berto was making 1.2m flat and Hernandez is getitng like 100k or something?

He should be making 200-300k not 1.2m. This is just robbery and I would love to know the dirt that Al Hymen has on HBO. Dude needs to be taken out by a hitman before he ruins this sport.

Comment

I bet Hernandez wasn't making close to $100k headlining SHOBOX cards. It sucks compared to Berto but I'd bet it's the biggest payday of his career....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Glad to see Berto making that money and padding his record.

Other boxers older than Berto pad their record with gay names and make a lot of money doing it and Berto can't do the same?

The big fights will come soon, let's be patient.

Besides who else is at WW? Clottey is from Top Rank and Top rank is in hot water with many promoters including Berto's. Martinez doesn't even wanna spar with Margarito because Bob Arum is being greedy with his in house fights.
            yeah I agree, it is a lot of HATE for Berto but they guy called out Mosley, called out Cotto, neither wanted to fight, talked about moving down to 140 for better competition then people complained about that...not sure what he can do if he can't land fights with Mayweather, Pacquiao and Mosley, that Welterweight division is not that good, the #1 Contender for his WBC Title is Selcuk Aydin (who ever the fuk that is) lol, people hype up Mike Jones because he is BIG and has some Power but he hasn't done **** either, a Collazo rematch would have been great though

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              yeah I agree, it is a lot of HATE for Berto but they guy called out Mosley, called out Cotto, neither wanted to fight, talked about moving down to 140 for better competition then people complained about that...not sure what he can do if he can't land fights with Mayweather, Pacquiao and Mosley, that Welterweight division is not that good, the #1 Contender for his WBC Title is Selcuk Aydin (who ever the fuk that is) lol, people hype up Mike Jones, he hasn't don't **** either, and Collazo rematch would have been great though
              Come on bro,This guy said he didnt know who mike jones was.I know jones
              hasint done shlt,But wtf did freddy do to get a shot at berto?

Comment

I actually like the fight Hernandez has earned his shot,and i think he is very live against Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I actually like the fight Hernandez has earned his shot,and i think he is very live against Berto.
                  how did hernandez earn his shot?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    how did hernandez earn his shot?
                    Do you watch boxing on Showtime,the dude has two impressive ko wins in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

Why is Ross Greenburg paying so much for Andre Berto to fight an unknown boxer?

Some questionable decisions being made at HBO.

I thought I read their budget is tight this fall?
                      HBO should pay 1.25 million for Andre Berto to avenge his loss to Louis Collazo instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X