No announcement yet.

I need your advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your advice.

What is the best way to strengthen your neck.. I have a glass jaw and i read some of the topics here that u can improve your chin by strengthening your neck.. ANy advice?

That neck **** isn't going to work. Work on improving your defense if your chin is soft. You're probably allowing yourself to get hit with shots what can stun anyone. Stop trying to trade, and become more defensive-minded.

Comment

let people bomb on you barefisted
      eventually your chin will develope a type of calice (sp)
      and then you wont get hurt by most punches
      i least thats what i heard
      o make sure and video tape it then put it up here in the download section so we can check out your chin training

Comment

You truly are El Terrible Abdiel.

Comment

Working your neck does definitely help. A strong neck will alow your head to take punches better.

Isometrics are good.

Also putting a neck harness on and working your neck muscles with it.

then there is neck bridging. This last one is difficult to do and MUST be done with perfect technique.

Try using google to search for more information on these exercises.

Comment

Neck exercises are very dangerous, and must be performed perfectly or you risk serious injury. I would recommend staying away from them. Work on your defense, like someone else suggested, it's much safer, and probably better for you.

Comment

or learn how to fight like chris bryd

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
                Neck exercises are very dangerous, and must be performed perfectly or you risk serious injury. I would recommend staying away from them. Work on your defense, like someone else suggested, it's much safer, and probably better for you.
                Is it really dangerous? I dont know how to exercise my neck though..

Comment

Your problem is probably just overall ****ty fighting. Not weak chin.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
                    Your problem is probably just overall ****ty fighting. Not weak chin.
                    I fight better than u.. just kidding.

Comment

Working...
                    X