No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    What up Mang and Nogo, going through some **** tonight.
    Yo. Ain't go back thru the thread. But gist of it from the last page is you deaded your relationship.

Fuck it, realize you was fine without her beforehand and walk wit your head high.

Still wit mine, but I ain't gettin **** this wknd either.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Yo. Ain't go back thru the thread. But gist of it from the last page is you deaded your relationship.

Fuck it, realize you was fine without her beforehand and walk wit your head high.

Still wit mine, but I ain't gettin **** this wknd either.
      It got deaded for me Mang I feel you (and I'm a cold motherfuker), it's related repercussions of it I'm feeling far more than the lack of pu$$y. Gotta reevaluate my situation so to speak with her out of the picture.

Comment

It got deaded for me Mang I feel you (and I'm a cold motherfuker), it's related repercussions of it I'm feeling far more than the lack of pu$$y. Gotta reevaluate my situation so to speak.
        Was you livin wit her? Bout to lose your place cuz of the breakup? Got a kid she gankin custody of?

If it ain't too deep to discuss, let it be known homey.

Comment

Was you livin wit her? Bout to lose your place cuz of the breakup? Got a kid she gankin custody of?

If it ain't too deep to discuss, let it be known homey.
          Nah nothing all that serious man. Let's just say it frees me up in some ways, but had kind of already tied me down in others for her sake. I can handle my own **** as need be, just gotta plot my next steps with full freedom, ya feel?

Comment

Nah nothing all that serious man. Let's just say it frees me up in some ways, but had kind of already tied me down in others for her sake. I can handle my own **** as need be, just gotta plot my next steps with full freedom, ya feel?
            Long as you ain't down and feelin all sad it's gravy.

Was stuck on that stupid shit BITD of basin all my life plans on a bitch, who promptly fucked it up. It ain't cool.

You earned your freedom, so live it up and drink it up.

Comment

• Tried to nuke an unfinished quesadilla I brought home from Applebees. Tasted like shit. Kept me up and drove me to drinkr. Ain't gonna be no p funk this weekend. Gas dropped, then went right back up. Shitty ass day today.

Comment

Long as you ain't down and feelin all sad it's gravy.

Was stuck on that stupid shit BITD of basin all my life plans on a *****, who promptly fucked it up. It ain't cool.

You earned your freedom, so live it up and drink it up.
                Yeah I've never been so naive as to take it that far (I don't trust for ****), only to a degree. Wouldn't say I'm not down, but it's for reasons other than her mostly (even if she contributed, ****'s on me ultimately). Not drinking tonight, but tomorrow night imma live that **** up and from there on out I'll be doing my thing in general, going buck wild.

Comment

Yeah I've never been so naive as to take it that far (I don't trust for ****), only to a degree. Wouldn't say I'm not down, but it's for reasons other than her mostly (even if she contributed, ****'s on me ultimately). Not drinking tonight, but tomorrow night imma live that **** up and from there on out do my thing in general.
                  A million fish in the sea. You'll be aight. Everybody I know who stressin hard right now ties the shit to a female. Everything else would be fine if not for some **** dunkin a turd into the punchbowl. Seem like everybody gotta beenthoodat at least once.

You sound like you stayin strong Tengo. I like that.

Comment

• Natty after all these yrs still does the job. Even tho they keep raising the damn price, it's still cheaper than everything else. And the notion of gettin drunk for cheap is still too good to pass up. It's that shit.

Comment

A million fish in the sea. You'll be aight. Everybody I know who stressin hard right now ties the shit to a female. Everything else would be fine if not for some **** dunkin a turd into the punchbowl. Seem like everybody gotta beenthoodat at least once.

You sound like you stayin strong Tengo. I like that.
                      Yeah my **** is much deeper than her, she's just a piece of it all and so can't ruin things on her own (part of me wanted out so I'm not that uncool with it). Just gotta get my life in general sorted Mang mah homie.

Comment

Working...
                      X