Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you die if you took lennox's straight right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me? I've a cast iron jaw, its really a shame i've no skills otherwise no-one would ever beat me....
    I'd smile and walk through it.
    The brain tumor which followed it might do me in though.

Comment

quite possibly

Comment

you're all crazy he'd prolly split your skull in two and your brains would leak out of every hole in your head

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Why not sweetie............... it's not even humor.................. Im just being friendly?........................... why all the hostility...................... cant we all get along.................................... .................................. ............................ ......................... cant just be nice?
          naaah............im shooting you down right now.........nothing personal.............. im more into the bernard thing................than the Roy/Pbf thing.................

Comment

What's........................... all........................... this ........................... then?

Comment

I'm almost certain it would break my neck.

What about a full-on springloaded Tyson jab?

Or the Pacquaio left that sparked Hatton?

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
                I'm almost certain it would break my neck.

What about a full-on springloaded Tyson jab?

Or the Pacquaio left that sparked Hatton?
                well tysons power comes from his accuracy,combination and power
                and pacquaio is very powerful but still nothing compared to a heavyweight in terms of power.

Lennox's right is a one hit ko kind of punch

Comment

broken cheek, jaw and nose, reconstructive surgery and metal plates in your face if he hit you with no glove on no doubt,.

there was a fight once where a boxer hit a guy gloveless. cant remember the exact fighters names but one was called Butler i think, anyway one guy produced a mild upset then at the end of the fight the losing boxer smacked the other guy with only a taped fist. guy who took the punch suffered a broken cheek and jaw, needed metal plates put in his face and was out for about 18 months.

thats a pro boxer taking that AND take into account lewis' hit extremely hard with that straight right.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
                    Would you die if you took lennox lewis' straight right hand no gloves no headgear straight to the face.

I think I probably would
                    Anyone below light heavyweight would probably.

Comment

Originally posted by ButlerBoxing View Post
                      broken cheek, jaw and nose, reconstructive surgery and metal plates in your face if he hit you with no glove on no doubt,.

there was a fight once where a boxer hit a guy gloveless. cant remember the exact fighters names but one was called Butler i think, anyway one guy produced a mild upset then at the end of the fight the losing boxer smacked the other guy with only a taped fist. guy who took the punch suffered a broken cheek and jaw, needed metal plates put in his face and was out for about 18 months.

thats a pro boxer taking that AND take into account lewis' hit extremely hard with that straight right.
                      Yeah I figure alot of people don't box that much so they don't really know the power heavyweights carry in their hands and are underestimating it after watching them box with gloves on.

Comment

Working...
                      X