No announcement yet.

Cottos Body Attack Will Crush Clottey...heres why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottos Body Attack Will Crush Clottey...heres why

If anybody noticed Cottos loss to Marg...regardless of the glove controversy he got away from the body attack and admitted the week after that he got too caught up in margs head bc it was often open....clottey has never been tested to the body by a guy like miguel who could tear apart a persons ribs...in my mind if miguel cotto connects a few left hooks to the body early it will be the begining of the end for Clottey...for that matter anybody that cotto fights doesnt stand a chance against those viscious body attacks

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
    If anybody noticed Cottos loss to Marg...regardless of the glove controversy he got away from the body attack and admitted the week after that he got too caught up in margs head bc it was often open....clottey has never been tested to the body by a guy like miguel who could tear apart a persons ribs...in my mind if miguel cotto connects a few left hooks to the body early it will be the begining of the end for Clottey...for that matter anybody that cotto fights doesnt stand a chance against those viscious body attacks
    it's possible...

but margo is a pretty good body puncher (as cotto should know) and clottey was able to block most of his body shots.

Comment

True, Clottey protected his body well but Cotto's hands are alot faster than Margarito's. Judah was getting through with shots although Judah's hands are very quick. I don't see Clottey being stopped but I think he'll lose a UD.

Comment

Clottey has a tough armor of skin like Mosely. Clottey hasn't felt body shots like Cotto's and Cotto hasn't dealt with fast/sharp hands like Clottey's.. its gonna be a fun fight to watch!

Comment

Clottey protects himself well in close. And he's a very big WW. He'll be able to absorb Cotto's body blows better than anybody Cotto has faced imo. I don't see his body attack doin much against Clottey.

Comment

CLOTTEY HAS GOOD D BUT HE IS GONNA FACE COTTO'S BODY ATTACK YOU CAN DEF COUNT ON THAT . MC LEARNED IN THE MARG FIGHT THAT HE NEEDS TO STAY BUSY ON THE BODY.

Comment

I don't think some one of Clottey's caliber, especially his defense, would be stupid enough to not pay attention to Cotto's body attack because I think that is the only chance Cotto has IMO, Clottey is a big WW and I think Cotto will be discouraged to find out that he can't hurt Clottey like he does everone else.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
                I don't think some one of Clottey's caliber, especially his defense, would be stupid enough to not pay attention to Cotto's body attack because I think that is the only chance Cotto has IMO, Clottey is a big WW and I think Cotto will be discouraged to find out that he can't hurt Clottey like he does everone else.

cotto .. UD

Comment

Nutthuggery at it's best.

Comment

Good point. I think that, along with Cotto's boxing ability, will ultimately tell the tale of the fight. Cotto by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X