No announcement yet.

Define Success in terms of your goals and conditioned thoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Define Success in terms of your goals and conditioned thoughts

What is success to you, and do you think it's predominantly centered around the expectations society has?

I guess money? Is that being successful?

People have needs etc. But what I do know is it's not EVERYTHING.

Even though it does fix almost every goddamn problem.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Sucess to me means being able to provide for your family and to live comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Sucess to me means being able to provide for your family and to live comfortable.
        define living comfortable? Is it having food on the table for your family, and living a good life, or is it consistent of material objects? Or is it both?

Comment

I see that pretty little thing in your avatar.

Good job.

Boy or Girl yours I don't remember. Still pretty.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Ice-Tea View Post
            define living comfortable? Is it having food on the table for your family, and living a good life, or is it consistent of material objects? Or is it both?
            I would say more towards the family side more so then just having material goods.

That **** comes and goes. Trends go in and out of style. **** can break, things get played out, etc...

But living comfortable to me means not to struggle. Not rich but not poor. Not hurting for food, rent, clothes, etc and can still go out and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              I see that pretty little thing in your avatar.

Good job.

Boy or Girl yours I don't remember. Still pretty.

Thanks alot, shes a girl.

Comment

I would say more towards the family side more so then just having material goods.

That **** comes and goes. Trends go in and out of style. **** can break, things get played out, etc...

But living comfortable to me means not to struggle. Not rich but not poor. Not hurting for food, rent, clothes, etc and can still go out and have fun.
                exactly how I see it...I can't stand people who worry more about materialistic bull**** then their family..

congrats on your girl

Comment

My goal is to **** the **** outta the girl on you're avi.

Comment

A gurgle or a yelp.

Comment

Working...
                    X