No announcement yet.

footwork in fnr4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• footwork in fnr4

I dislike how when you get to close your legs get caught or something and you can't move away very quickly, so with pressure fighters you get "locked in".

On top of that you can't seem to throw many right left right left - alternating combos, but throwing combination with one arm is easy like jab jab hook or jab jab jab etc, but going back and forth between each arm seems to be slow so people spam one arm often times.

There is no such thing in this game. Although sometimes with Tyson he does a cool bob and weave forward. I don't know to do that on xbox 360.

Comment

It's the worst flaw of the game, being "locked" together
      They went overboard with the inside fighting IMO, too much of an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
        There is no such thing in this game. Although sometimes with Tyson he does a cool bob and weave forward. I don't know to do that on xbox 360.
        when you get into inside fighting you can easily exit by backing up? I never can

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          when you get into inside fighting you can easily exit by backing up? I never can
          You have to push him to back up. It's so stupid. I could see if I was stuck on the ropes or the corner or something like that, but it happens with all pressure fighters, it sucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
            You have to push him to back up. It's so stupid. I could see if I was stuck on the ropes or the corner or something like that, but it happens with all pressure fighters, it sucks!!
            yea, you cant even push sometimes if your stamina is gone from the body spam.

Comment

Working...
            X