Collapse
No announcement yet.

'why are some people attacking pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99% of the people on here would love Pac if it wasnt for some of his fans. Fact. Nothing to dislike about Pac, its all how his fans act and talk him up more then they need to. To them, he is God and Godzilla wrapped into one. He cannot be beat. To them Freddie Roach has made Pac the best fighter to ever live. To them you must be racist to not agree with them. Plus very few can argue a point and seem to only follow boxing since Pac got big. He is all they know about Boxing.
    Last edited by Motofan; 04-23-2009, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      99% of the people on here would love Pac if it wasnt for some of his fans. Fact.

i dont get it? you're saying that to like a boxer you must like their fans as well?

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        i dont get it? you're saying that to like a boxer you must like their fans as well?
        Read the rest of what I edited in. And no, you dont have to love the fans, but you cant deny that hearing enough ******ed **** from enough fans of any fighter just makes you want to see that fighter lose to shut the idiots the **** up. Floyd would have far more fans if the ones he had werent such douche bags. Same thing with Pac. Exactly the same.

Comment

look i've been a manny fan for along time...and i cheered drunk as **** at the bar when he beat the crap out of oscar, and i took some mexicans money......

It just some of his ballsuckers have really turned me off lately.....most pac fans are great for the sport....but some in here are awful imo

Comment

99% of the people on here would love Pac if it wasnt for some of his fans. Fact. Nothing to dislike about Pac, its all how his fans act and talk him up more then they need to. To them, he is God and Godzilla wrapped into one. He cannot be beat. To them Freddie Roach has made Pac the best fighter to ever live. To them you must be racist to not agree with them. Plus very few can argue a point and seem to only follow boxing since Pac got big. He is all they know about Boxing.

what's wrong with liking a boxer exclusively? you sound like you like all boxers and go crazy to all boxing undercards

it's like ice cream, i only eat chocolate. you must like all flavours, like mint and gatorade? nyhahahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
              look i've been a manny fan for along time...and i cheered drunk as **** at the bar when he beat the crap out of oscar, and i took some mexicans money......

It just some of his ballsuckers have really turned me off lately.....most pac fans are great for the sport....but some in here are awful imo
              i feel the same way, i love hatton and all but some of his dickriders get ****ing sensitive and start talking crap

Comment

Read the rest of what I edited in. And no, you dont have to love the fans, but you cant deny that hearing enough ******ed **** from enough fans of any fighter just makes you want to see that fighter lose to shut the idiots the **** up. Floyd would have far more fans if the ones he had werent such douche bags. Same thing with Pac. Exactly the same.
                dude if you like a fighter support him. individuals have different extent in supporting a fighter but this shouldn't matter

dont dislike a fighter just because you get anoyed by some fans

Comment

what's wrong with liking a boxer exclusively? you sound like you like all boxers and go crazy to all boxing undercards

it's like ice cream, i only eat chocolate. you must like all flavours, like mint and gatorade? nyhahahahhahaha
                  The problem with most of those fans that like a fighter "exclusively" is that they know nothing about any other fighters, or the history of the sport. So they just come on here to tell everyone that Manny is the best ever, cant be beat, and that (insert fighter here) cant beat Manny. Even that some of us must be racist to pick against Manny. Then they start threads wanting to know why we dont list Manny as a top 10 all time fighter. They would understand if they cared to learn about anything outside of Manny, but they dont. It's Manny propaganda honestly. That's all alot of his fans are about. Rather then flood the main forum with that, Im sure they can find a Manny message board to share stories about how he is God and cannot be beat. That way the rest of us who want to have two way discussions about fights/fighters can do so.

Comment

dude if you like a fighter support him. individuals have different extent in supporting a fighter but this shouldn't matter

dont dislike a fighter just because you get anoyed by some fans
                    For the record, I dont dislike Pac. I have rooted for him in about half of his fights and think he is great for the sport. Just the idea of him getting knocked out is more appealing to me now because of his fans. He may win every fight he is in from here on out, but if he loses, I will laugh and have the over the top Pac fans to thank for that.

Comment

see most people dont know this about me, they think i'm huge hatton fan, yes i am that, but pac has been my second fav for along time....this is kinda my dream match.

Comment

Working...
                      X