Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30-Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165.1, Daniel Jacobs 174.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is about staying in shape between fights.

He's a big middleweight that doesn't get fat between fights. Froch was big at 168, but never walked around heavier than 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      GGG is huge doe!
      If Golovkin is "huge," what does that make Jacobs who at this point is 9 lbs heavier?

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        Gg be pikin on little fiterz n sheeeit u no wat imsane
        Forgive my ignorance, but please translate your post into another form of English so I can figure out what you said. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          People saying he needs to go to LHW to be great are unreasonable, for me 168 is the max he can and should do..... but you can't act like Abel Sanchez didn't say he could beat Kovalev, Ward and Stevenson.
          Double standards. The same people complaining about GGG being asked to move up to 168 or 175 are the same people who said that Mayweather had to move up from welterweight to middleweight to fight Golovkin his highest fight night weight being 150lbs and his 30 day weigh ins being that exact same figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Why can't he make 154 then
            He can if the money is right. You will recall that he challenged Mayweather to fight at 154 ---for big bucks no doubt. Interestingly, he said he would not fight Canelo at a catchweight less than 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
              If Golovkin is "huge," what does that make Jacobs who at this point is 9 lbs heavier?
              A Monster !!!

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                He's really a 154lber fighting as a mw. Every top 154 lber weighs as much if not more than ggg fight night.
                Yet the fight night weights for J-rock and Charlo were 158 and 159lbs respectively.

Now that I've proven you wrong, I expect you to follow troll trend and claim that you don't believe those fight night weights and that they were fixed.

Also, Lara weighed in at 160lbs when he fought Vanes Martirosyan last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  He is very discipline. When you hit your 30's your metabolism slows down.
                  Yeah! Very few guys guys fight around their natural walk around weight...

GGG
                  Pac
                  Floyd
                  JMM

is just the few I can think of??? Everyone else in the 15-20lbs heavier weight. For some reason only CanYellow gets called out doe!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    This is about staying in shape between fights.

He's a big middleweight that doesn't get fat between fights. Froch was big at 168, but never walked around heavier than 175.
                    ??? When you fight 3-4 times a year your almost always in training.... Most only fight 1-2 times a year so it's a lil different.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Haters insist he move to 175.It should be obvious to anybody who can read that he is a small middleweight.
                      " Golovkin, the WBA/IBO and WBC ‘Interim’ Middleweight Champion weighed in at 172lbs"

http://www.************.com/2015/01/...0-day-weights/

Comment

Working...
                      X