Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko is Intrigued By Prospect of Fighting Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it before Gamboa is too washed I think it's still a great fight but not for long Gamboa's career and luck are just **** if the decisions and luck keep going the way they are he will be nothing pretty soon.

Gamboa needs a tune up maybe lets not forget he fought Crawford on a year layoff too and he did better than anyone Crawford's ever faced even tho he looked like Crawfords son in there trying to jump in to reach his face he put it all on the line had crawford on queer street couple of times before getting the tar beat out of him, so no doubt he would take this fight in a heart beat Crawford was way more of an uphill battle than Lomachenko would be.
    Last edited by DannYankee; 12-21-2016, 09:39 PM.

Comment

This fight would be a dandy......gamboa gets knocked out

Comment

That would be a fantastic fight. Gamboa is older now but still has some great talent.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I don't think most felt Salido was a gimme in the guys 2nd fight. Hell he was probably the toughest of the champs at the time. Top Ranks Gradovich was easy work, for example.

Salido would be 9 months inactive for the rematch, spare me the tears. Easy route? The top Sfw is Vargas, who'd still be a huge underdog and stylistically even easier than Salido

Its just amazing to see posters putting down the guy for his resume when nobody in boxing has been matched this tough this early
          haters always gonna find ways to hate

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            A wasted talent, sadly. But I think Yuri has enough left in the tank to produce some memorable fights. He may not be able to get past Lomachenko at this point in his career, but Gamboa doesn't know how to back down. There could be fireworks.
            He looks in fantastic shape though ,just checked boxrec,he looks alott younger then he really is lol,he's got tons of experience though,should help him

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Well, you can't just take any offer. But I agree, Gamboa doesn't have much room for negotiation. He needs this fight. On the other hand, how many other fighters offer such exciting prospects? I think Yuri can be had for a relatively low price, but let's be reasonable....
              what do you think is fair offer for gamboa to fight loma?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                I hope you give him credit if he beats Siri next then. But in my opinion, Gamboa next is a way, way harder fight.
                how is a fuggin guy who is shot and inactive a hard fight??
                give him credit for beating sire? he was supposed to do that th first time..give him credit for make up work?? he has way more to do after that..

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  Levels Bro,
                  you already know what it is
                  This is my recap of the fight on Walters from beginning of the 7th till the end of the 7th ;

I hear you breathin' but your heart no longer sounds strong
                  But you kinda scared of the knock out still you hold on
                  And you keep on getting tagged and your pulse is low
                  Stop trying to fight the matrix just relax and let it go
                  Because there's no way you can fight him though you'll still try
                  And you can try it til you fight him but you'll still die
                  Your spirits leave your body and your mind clears
                  Then no mas starts to set, now you outta here

signed Scarface

I'm home thanks
                  inactivity bro

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                    how is a fuggin guy who is shot and inactive a hard fight??
                    give him credit for beating sire? he was supposed to do that th first time..give him credit for make up work?? he has way more to do after that..
                    so salido is shot now? he didn't look shot against vargas a lot people thought he won that fight.do you even know what shot means?

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      so salido is shot now? he didn't look shot against vargas a lot people thought he won that fight.do you even know what shot means?
                      did shot come out of my mouth?? i said he was supposed to win the first time not get upset and need a 2nd chance..dont go telling me to call him god for beating a person that nearly 15 other ppl have beat almost...WTF

salido is a good warrior, but an active walters would have been his best fight by a mile idc if he fought all the guys he's fought 17 other times..

Comment

Working...
                      X