Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im an Average looking White dude, but A lot of Latinas/Asian women think im handsome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I am gonna ask Xoo and Freedom..

Does hectari pass as White in your views?
    Someone who is 1/8 black is not white.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Xoo, Thank you for replying.

hectari, there you have it.

Comment

Hectari is Ethiopian. WTF?

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Lmao
          No, he prefers to identify as White.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            yea fat white chicks.

enjoy.
            Hahaha. Jealous much? Never dated a fat white chicks and never will. I have never dated a white chick for that matter, but i have slept with one in college. Not that interested in them. I leave them to you. Having said this, it doesn't mean that they don't find me attractive and always try to pick me up. Dude, I always laugh at how Hollywood get things wrong in these teens movies.

In high school, the white dudes only get play if they hang out with the black dudes. The white girls, Latina girls, Filipinas would be all up in my brethrens' houses after school or lunch time getting ****ed. The Indian girls and muslim girls give head, because they say they have to preserve their virginity for marriage, because their parents would literally kill them, but they still want to fit in, so they give heads. I remember this one white chick from high school days, very gorgeous, a virgin; she was a figure skater, trying out for the olympics, she was infatuated with me. She told me her parents weren't into black people, especially her brother. She said her brother would watch her all time, but she could just let him drop her at the mall and she meet me from there, and we ride the train to my place. My girlfriend found her number and threatened her ,and she never called again. Don't let media fool you, Archer, see what they did to the Democrats?

Imagined, with the assault on black man's image, and all these ladies still want to **** with us? I know plenty of black dudes, right now, ****ing the wives/girlfriends of white men and getting money from these women to furnish their lifestyles. Sexual tourism in the Caribbean and Africa is blooming right now.

Comment

you would be surprise how many Italian and Portuguese have African or Morrocan blood, have you ever done a DNA test?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                you would be surprise how many Italian and Portuguese have African or Morrocan blood, have you ever done a DNA test?
                No I have never done a DNA test. I've met all four of my grandparents and they were all white.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Lmao
                  Im American

No I have never done a DNA test. I've met all four of my grandparents and they were all white.
                  where from?

Comment

Just because the lady greets you with a smile when you walk in to the Walmart doesn't mean your attractive.

You look like you got hit in the face with a hot shovel.

Comment

Im a white dude and IMO not all that goodlooking. But I got me a fine Mexican wife. Been married for 22 years. As my wife gets finer with age I get more red in the neck.

Comment

Working...
                      X