No announcement yet.

Can Ward overcome Hectari curse ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    The unholy Trifecta. I don't know, suddenly I'm not feeling so certain about my Ward UD pick
    We're legit ****ed. RIP my 15 quint.

Not even Pacquiao's mom's voodoo can overcome such thing.

Comment

Sorry guys but I am fairly new here so can someone please explain to me what the Hectari curse is please? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Can he ?or is he done
        I don't know. Hectari is always dead certain his predictions are right and they are always completely wrong. He was dead certain Vargas would KO Pacquiao and you saw how that went. He also said it was impossible for Ward to lose to Kovalev so we will know if that is true in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
          Sorry guys but I am fairly new here so can someone please explain to me what the Hectari curse is please? Thanks
          Hectari allways picks wrong guy,and he picked Ward to win

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            Can he ?or is he done
            He cannot overcome both the hectari curse and the teddy atlas kiss of death

Comment

hectari can stick a sock in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                Hectari predicts the winner of up coming fights and he is always absolutely sure his prediction will come true. 90% of the time the exact opposite of what he predicted is what actually happens in the fight.

Comment

as long as it doesnt concern manny, hectari's picks arent too bad. for some reason he always has manny losing in the most outlandish ways

Comment

I knew I should have waited to make a pick until after Hectari...now I'm stuck with this Ward SD/UD pick

Comment

how can I curse Ward? LOL dude I picked him and Floyd to win in EVERY single one of their fights and they have yet to lose.

Only time my predictions have been off is in Pacquiao fights, this dude is washed up yet young guys are too scared to jump on him, smh they never follow the game plan or something comes up that messes with them either bad stew, oatmeal, msg, early morning fight time.

Comment

Working...
                      X