Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the bigots, racists, and ignoramuses on this board...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the bigots, racists, and ignoramuses on this board...

This video isn't for you. But, for those with an open mind. Just listen.

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't watch.

American blacks currently commit the lion's share of interracial murders and watching them carry out "activism" over a handful of mostly justified police shootings is stomach-turning. The world is watching and sees people who cannot be reached, cannot be reasoned with, proudly flaunt their hypocrisy and dare you to do something about it while at the same time hiding behind the skirt of the people who they murder.
    Last edited by ////; 07-18-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Here's my favorite quote from that vile, racist luddite piece of garbage

I don't believe in that kind of American John Wayne individualism where people pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Someone changed your diapers. And if that's the case, you ain't self-made.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        This video isn't for you. But, for those with an open mind. Just listen.

wake me up when a black teacher, lawyer or a person with no criminal record get shot and killed

i bet u that speaker lives in a white community far from the gheto arse neighborhood he consider safe because his coward arse dont feel safe along with his so called people.....

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Thanks for the heads up. Didn't watch.

Comment

when blacks realize that getting education is more worthwhile in the long run then:

a) wearing a do-rag and selling/taking drugs
            b) trying to become a rap star
            c) trying to become a NBA/NFL player

and resorting to a) if b and c don't work, then they might actually advance as a demographic.

I know there is a lot of issues like inter generational poverty, inter-generational drug/alcohol abuse, the scars from slavery/jim crow era which have been passed down the generations, I accept that and history contains many atrocities.

but its a simple truth that they cant move forward unless more of them try to be like neil degrasse Tyson or ben carson instead of trying to be like lil wayne, big meech, soulja boy, kobe Bryant (not a bad thing but only the very talented can make it that far) etc

Comment

skillspaybills: "african american community is safer without cops"

i dare the TS to walk around a gansta hood and live stream it on facebook at midnight.
              this is what police does every freakin day and night.... dealin with arsols like u

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
                when blacks realize that getting education is more worthwhile in the long run then:

and resorting to a) if b and c don't work, then they might actually advance as a demographic.

I know there is a lot of issues like inter generational poverty, inter-generational drug/alcohol abuse, the scars from slavery/jim crow era which have been passed down the generations, I accept that and history contains many atrocities.

but its a simple truth that they cant move forward unless more of them try to be like neil degrasse Tyson or ben carson instead of trying to be like lil wayne, big meech, soulja boy, kobe Bryant (not a bad thing but only the very talented can make it that far) etc
                Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  skillspaybills: "african american community is safer without cops"

i dare the TS to walk around a gansta hood and live stream it on facebook at midnight.
                  this is what police does every freakin day and night.... dealin with arsols like u
                  Chi-raq. Obama's town.

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post

Tell me a race where everyone is an Astrophysicist or Brain Surgeon?? I will wait.......

Comment

Working...
                    X