No announcement yet.

Honestly if North Korea starts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Afghan they are hard men out there. We ***** about not having a damn pop tart but these men live off rice in the mountains.

Rugged tough guys. And we would have to hike up a ****ing mountain to fight them. Then walk back down

I'm a drunk Marine Grunt and I love it. If I could do it again I won't change a damn thing.

Semper Fi Do or Die

Different terrains, different tactics. Different era! My uncle fighting North Koreans/Chinese. Who had some Russian and Chinese air support, different tactics.

But fighting for Allah, while high on the Koran and opium, crazy ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Different terrains, different tactics. Different era! My uncle fighting North Koreans/Chinese. Who had some Russian and Chinese air support, different tactics.

But fighting for Allah, while high on the Koran and opium, crazy ****!

No **** that.

Chest shots so I hear then gasping for air while I step one there mouth/nose so they can't breathe

Their eyes will pop out.

Comment

No **** that.

Chest shots so I hear then gasping for air while I step one there mouth/nose so they can't breathe

Their eyes will pop out.
        Blood vessels popping eyes out!! Great stuff. Shooting center mass is always the way to go!

Collect any war kill souvenirs, I think back in Korea they let guys bring back more stuff than now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Blood vessels popping eyes out!! Great stuff. Shooting center mass is always the way to go!

Collect any war kill souvenirs, I think back in Korea they let guys bring back more stuff than now.

We don't **** around. We kicked a Taliban head around in a soccer game.

0311 We don't **** around. I've had brains blown on me.

Ive been wounded and I'm blessed to make it here. Afghan is real. I really thought I was going to die, I even had a Will and letter ready.

Comment

We don't **** around. We kicked a Taliban head around in a soccer game.

0311 We don't **** around. I've had brains blown on me.

Ive been wounded and I'm blessed to make it here. Afghan is real. I really thought I was going to die, I even had a Will and letter ready.
            My nephews are marines who fought in Iraq & Afghanistan have similar experiences. My godson was the machine gunner on the humvee, he has crazy stories.

Comment

Shit I will re-enlist. If it comes down to it I will kung fury their ass
              The war will be over before you ship out.

2 weeks, a month tops before dprk offensive fizzles out.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                In a one on one fight i'd honestly favour Big Kim Jong Un over you.

Toe to toe, man to man, proper fair scrap on the cobbles i reckon he'd do you.
                I wouldn't say it to beerbro's face but i'd put money on the dl on the korean.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-06-2016, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Want to know what we used to do?

When a Tali fighter was wounded and couldn't move, we would take the towel off his head and pee on it.

He would scream and my platoon Sgt broke his knee caps we were ****ed up

Comment

Working...
                  X