Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn said behind closed doors team Spence already turned down brook fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if he's telling the truth or not but if Spence team did turn down the fight that's a smart move because Spence isn't ready and he'll be the mandatory if he wins the eliminator. I don't care what nobody says. Kell Brook is the monster at 147 and no other WW's want to see him.

Comment

Spence team didn't turn down the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Spence team didn't turn down the fight.
        Proof of that?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Proof of that?
          From his trainer mouth

Comment

This is laughable. They crucified Thurman for snubbing Spence. Here's an offer from a top welter and they're saying Spence is not ready yet. Why didn't you say so then?

Another name dropper is born.
            Last edited by brettWall; 05-05-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Hearn is a lying ****. Can't believe this if it's only coming from him.

Comment

... and people still say that Brook isn't that good...

Comment

I don't know about Spence Jr himself turning down Brook but his TEAM around him probably advised him to take one more fight before going after Brook

He could use more seasoning despite looking great for his first step up. I'm OK with one more fight before Kell Brook which the IBF already ordered

Comment

Hearn is a bit of liar, for example him and Team Brook ducked Khan during the negotiations by completely altering the original purse amount that brought Khan to the table in the first place. They ended up ducking Khan. Also ducked Chaves, Alexander, Bradley, Thurman and the Porter rematch. Can't really trust Hearn, take it from Tyson Fury and James Degale. He comes off as an open and honest guy but in reality he twists the truth so that it puts his company and fighters in the best possible light, which is to be expected, but doesn't change the fact he's a liar.

Comment

We don't know what's behind closed doors as well.

We don't know if Hearn wanted to give Spence peanuts instead of the amount deserved.

Or it could be the other way round, Spence priced himself out of it.

Nobody knows, everyone wants to protect the 0.

Comment

Working...
                      X