training with the cold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training with the cold

Hello
    Last week, I had a viral infection, I was in really bad pain from the cold, I got the cold from a colleague at work. Monday my cold began, I was shivering and my body was in aches, my temperature was sky high. I struggled with sleeping and was taking lots of medication and water etc.
    I am feeling better, I am still spitting out gunk, I have phlem in my throat, I get out breath which is unusual. I also have blocked ear and sore throat, I have not trained in 3 weeks roughly, I was not able to train the week prior to my illness because of a Knee and shin splint problems. I dont want the trainer to feel as if im not taking training serious, I love boxing training.
    What should I do, I was thinking of taking this week light, I will be going to the gym this week and training light with the weights and cardio is kept to a minimum until im fully recovered.

Originally posted by AHussain123 View Post
    Hello
    Last week, I had a viral infection, I was in really bad pain from the cold, I got the cold from a colleague at work. Monday my cold began, I was shivering and my body was in aches, my temperature was sky high. I struggled with sleeping and was taking lots of medication and water etc.
    I am feeling better, I am still spitting out gunk, I have phlem in my throat, I get out breath which is unusual. I also have blocked ear and sore throat, I have not trained in 3 weeks roughly, I was not able to train the week prior to my illness because of a Knee and shin splint problems. I dont want the trainer to feel as if im not taking training serious, I love boxing training.
    What should I do, I was thinking of taking this week light, I will be going to the gym this week and training light with the weights and cardio is kept to a minimum until im fully recovered.
    Stay home and rest. don't go to the gym until all symptoms have subsided.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Stay home and rest. don't go to the gym until all symptoms have subsided.
      I think, I will need to do that, thank you.

Comment

use a moisturizer that doubles up as a spray on tan

Comment

Working...
        X