Collapse
No announcement yet.

82 year old woman decapitated in North london

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother used to live in Edmonton. Ive never hear it reffered to as Shank Town. You live and learn...... well, some people

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
      Here's more details. The attacker reportedly beheaded two cats before decapitating the old woman:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09...-wielding-man/
      Some residents of the area, in Edmonton, north London, claimed last night that the suspect was a local man who had converted to Islam last year, but those claims could not be verified.
      Religion of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Some residents of the area, in Edmonton, north London, claimed last night that the suspect was a local man who had converted to Islam last year, but those claims could not be verified.
        Religion of peace.
        i don't think it's relevant. he may have converted but he was clearly insane so his conversion may not have been a rational choice. he killed a cat too. he was heard ranting about cats prior to the attack as he rampaged through people's back yards.

Comment

guesusss!

poor sweet old lady, she was probably just chillin feeding the birds and this overgrown muscle decided to FATALITY her I guess that's what's in style now in days

Comment

Working...
          X