Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet on Rhodes by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
      degale nicked it for me and that result fukd my treble for£500 had degale points jones to be kod and bhop win 14-1 odds

well the boxing pundits and press and judges all disagree with you, and most importantly i disagree with you.

It was a close fight, and with odds 3-1 on groves was incredible in a 50 50 fight.

you were a complete idiot to bet on degale, form your own opinions and stop listening to the pr machine...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        i thought groves deservidly won, he nicked to many close rounds. Degale work raste was poor, and groves schooled him on the back foot.

At best you could only give degale a draw imo.

The bbc 5 live pundits gave it to groves and the press row gave it to groves.
        well the boxing pundits and press and judges all disagree with you, and most importantly i disagree with you.

It was a close fight, and with odds 3-1 on groves was incredible in a 50 50 fight.

you were a complete idiot to bet on degale, form your own opinions and stop listening to the pr machine...
        eh sky, boxing news had degale winning am not complaining **** happens ive seen it all, that was ma opinion d1p**** who you calling an idiot you dont know me or my opinions the fact a bet degale on points at 7-2 shows a have my opinion degale was 4-7 for a ko so a would of bet that if a followed the pr machine,boxing will always be goood way to win money but you can always get screwed too had £100 holyfield to beat valuev points 10-1 winky wright to beat taylor it was a draw also had bhop to win first fight with pascal draw if betting large amounts on a win stick a tenner on the draw for cover

Comment

So because he bet on DeGale he must be listening to other people and not forming his own opinion?! Thats bollocks!

That fight was priced well imo. Fair play to Groves, hee had a gameplan that no-one expected he would use (i.e back up, never throw first in an exchange, counter the counter-puncher) and execute so well. But it was his only shot to win, and even with it he just about won

Comment

Bet on Ryan Rhodes. Seriously, you'll regret not taking my advice this time tomorrow because this is a big money maker I assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
              Bet on Ryan Rhodes. Seriously, you'll regret not taking my advice this time tomorrow because this is a big money maker I assure you.
              i opened up another new betting account to get a no lose bet. £20 on Rhodes by stoppage at 17/2. If the bet doesnt come in i get a free 20 quid bet on something else.

If it comes in £190.

I reckon Alveres will win though, but Rhodes has a decent shout, especially at those odds, and even more especially as i get my money back if it doesnt win lol!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                i opened up another new betting account to get a no lose bet. £20 on Rhodes by stoppage at 17/2. If the bet doesnt come in i get a free 20 quid bet on something else.

If it comes in £190.

I reckon Alveres will win though, but Rhodes has a decent shout, especially at those odds, and even more especially as i get my money back if it doesnt win lol!
                I know there are rules about two people of the same address doing it, aren;t there? I already joined them all and used the free bets, but I was hoping to use the bank card of someone I live with (with their permission) to join sites and get the free bets but I'm not sure how much they look into people taking advantage like that. Any idea?

Comment

You have to know your boxing to make good money. I only bet certain outcomes like by KO or UD which usually have every high odds.

Im up $1200 betting on boxing and only lost 1 bet, which was Calderon by UD over segura, Which was only a $30 bet

Self disipline is the key, because i know alot of guys who bet almost everyday and lose thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
                    I know there are rules about two people of the same address doing it, aren;t there? I already joined them all and used the free bets, but I was hoping to use the bank card of someone I live with (with their permission) to join sites and get the free bets but I'm not sure how much they look into people taking advantage like that. Any idea?
                    some allow people at the same address others dont.

Heres a list of some of the free bets websites (there are other lists with more bookies on them but this one tells u if u can register with the same address as another member)

http://www.matchedbetting.co.uk/bookies.html

The heading that says partner friendly look for yes and u can register someone elses card at your address

edit- btw id be surprised if you'd used up all the bookies free bets, everytime i think i have and check a couple of months later more seem to appear lol
                    Last edited by gingeralbino; 06-18-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      You have to know your boxing to make good money. I only bet certain outcomes like by KO or UD which usually have every high odds.

Im up $1200 betting on boxing and only lost 1 bet, which was Calderon by UD over segura, Which was only a $30 bet

Self disipline is the key, because i know alot of guys who bet almost everyday and lose thousands

thats what i said earlier mate.

Its when you dont bet is the real skill. I only bet on sport 6/7 times a year and the odds have to be right, my knowledge on that sport has to be right.

For example i bet on vettell last year to win the forumal 1 drivers championship before the season started.

Schumacher had returned so people were throwing silly money on him, low and behold i won a load of money. As yet again the general public who on the whole are morons help coniseurs like us.

Comment

Working...
                      X