Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J. Prince tells "Sergio" keep it in the ring if u don't want trouble outside the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    born and raised in houston tx. u have no clue what you're talking about. prince founded rap a lot alone with coke border money. when the IRS & FBI got suspicious he paid a very high donation to the president america defusing the FBI. he was granted political ties. you are thinking in a cheap 2 dollar fighter in kovalov vs someone that can have a hit on his head in russia alone as he eats his peanuts at local bar? prince has real real serious ties. u live in action hero fantasies.......
    Prince has been in boxing for over two decades. Can't find one bad article about him or one person saying something bad about him. Don King killed two men and they talk bad about him. Prince has never killed anybody (as far as we know) and people won't say a bad word about him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Gloves are better to hit with, they protect your hands. If you fight someone with gloves on and they don't have gloves, you'll have the edge for many reasons lol.

Anyway, you are hoping that Kovalev would be able to kill Prince with a couple of punches, but that's rare. Kovalev himself killed 1 fighter, it's not something he's able to replicate even if he used the same force on every punch.
      I'm not hoping anything ffs!

I'm just saying, it wouldn't be wise for an old guy to take a bare knuckle punch from any professional fighter, let alone Kovalev.

What up Kev btw, good 2 chat (even about such nonsense as this).

Comment

Guys like j prince are a dime a dozen in prison. Errbody got conneks lmao but you're still in prison doe

**** cracks me up

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Leonard Ellerbe was the one that got beat up in the gym wasn't he? Floyd was hiding in the locker room I think lol but I don't remember the story well.
          It raises an interesting question, how many ghetto goons would Prince have to send around to Egis's gym to get a W?

I reckon Kova and Gvozdyk could take about 4 each, maybe more, Loma could probably handle at least 2.

JP might need to charter a busload of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Prince might not wake up. Kovalev has already killed a man with gloves on.
            You're a ****ing moron...ohhh sergay...you're sooooo tough. Loser

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              I don't care where you're from. He's a little old man and Kovalev is one of the most dangerous professional fighters in the world. It would not be good for his health to get into a physical altercation with Kovalev.
              Omg...you really just believe kovalev is a real hero huh? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Prince has been in boxing for over two decades. Can't find one bad article about him or one person saying something bad about him. Don King killed two men and they talk bad about him. Prince has never killed anybody (as far as we know) and people won't say a bad word about him.
                Look up articles from the rappers that used to be with him. He comes off as a nice guy in the boxing world (except for the time he ****ed up Floyd's boys) but the dude has a very impressive sheet.

Comment

I have literally never heard of this midget before. He looks like Jermaine dupri's dad

Comment

Yeah JP is the real deal, not to be played with or led astray with!

Even the biggest slimeballs in the entertainment industry in Birdman was made by Prince to pay Drake his money once he threatened he would make it a "no touchdown zone" in Houston or Florida!

Kov is a lil bit of a sociopath so I reckon he doesn't care and probably has connections of his own!

Who cares, can t wait for this fight!

Comment

lol @ negros acting tough in front of Russians.

didn't the blacks get scattered by mexicans all over LA? compton?

there's hierchy in the streets.

Russians > Mexicans > Blacks

it's just a fact of life. you can sing like a bird and push around your own kind. when push comes to shove. roaches get scattered.

it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X