Collapse
No announcement yet.

J Prince set Kovalev straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like DNB had ****ed up and put up the wrong video. I watched it when you first posted it and was wondering wtf was going on. It was just him at the podium. Lol

EDIT: Wait wtf? It's still the same video. How exactly does he talk to Kovalev DIRECTLY?

Comment

Lol, Ash Kicking.com.

I'm liking the build up to this one though. The first one was too quiet.

Comment

Thats an american hero for the urban community. These guys are professional athletes and this guy comes making is little threaths. Its like a gangster would come to a nba finals press conference to threath Curry or LeBron. Thats how ridiculous it is...

Rap music and this kind of dude is what killing alot of young guys in the streets. Some of u guys think this is cool...

I remember 2 weeks ago, wiz kalifa went to Colombia and posted picture of him drinking and smoking next to the grave of Pablo Escobar, paying him homage... This is what u get from a confused generation.

BTW.. Kovalev looked like he seriously didnt give a f#ck abt what the guy was saying...

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          This stupid ass getting his panties all twisted making threats on peoples lives over boxing talk? Americans are funny.
          It happens here all the time

Comment

Lmao andre such a biitcch asss niiggga he need the big homey to talk for him, kov got them Russian mob niiggaas for that town biz too.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              It happens here all the time
              Maybe with the tough guy americans. TS is a prime example of an idiot who will threaten peoples lives over some nonsense. It's cool to be stupid in the AA culture it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Lmao andre such a biitcch asss niiggga he need the big homey to talk for him, kov got them Russian mob niiggaas for that town biz too.
                Why would you say Kovalev is associated with any mob?

Comment

Why would you say Kovalev is associated with any mob?
                  He got vasa the hitman gena the sharpshooter j prince don't want this to go street

Comment

Maybe with the tough guy americans. TS is a prime example of an idiot who will threaten peoples lives over some nonsense. It's cool to be stupid in the AA culture it seems.
                    I really don't get what's wrong with some of you...I mean immediately if a fighter is black, he's in the wrong. Do you realize that you sound far more ignorant and stupid than anyone ? Why don't you just delete your account and move on?

Comment

J Prince keeping the gangsta history in boxing.

And again how the eff did Andre Ward get with J Prince? I'd love to hear the story of how these two became cool. Did J Prince kidnap a friend or loved one of Ward's & Ward had to sign with him before Prince would release his friend or loved one?

I can understand how Floyd signed with him cuz Floyd had that whole fake thug/wannabe rapper persona when he was coming up. Ward would've went to community college & worked his way up at some company & be a supervisor right now if not for boxing. Floyd would be dead or in prison if not for boxing. And how the eff did good kid, crying after taking a L, Shakur get talked into being with Prince too now that I think of it. He threaten to kill Shakur's gf? Or are these cats who don't seem like guys who'd wanna hang with & represented by a gangsta not really give a f#ck about that or is J Prince just got these guys fooled on the depth of his gangsterism.

Comment

Working...
                      X