No announcement yet.

Hottest chick you banged, age, how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
    One of my coworkers when I was in college, I was 21 I think and she was a year older than me. We both had our interview on the same day, got hired and started the same day.

The first time I saw her I was like oh my God, how could a girl that fine be working here.. I was so unbelievably scared around her.. I already had some experience at that time but there was just something about her, when I was around her vicinity, it's like time stopped, I couldn't breathe and I was outside of my body.

Talking to her felt like I was on MDMA, Speed, Cocaine and meth all at the same time, I couldn't even remember what my name was when I was around her. If she was in the same room and you asked me what my name was I would probably be like " ..huh? what? My name? um.."

We easily became attached to each other because we were the newbies. All the dudes in that bastard hit on her but she always came back to me lol, we always worked close to each other, we had lunch with each other, we got off work together. It took me about 2 months to actually have the courage to ask her number and do stuff outside of work lol

When we started texting that's when it was over. I was able to run my game without having a heart attack and we started talking every day. We eventually started hanging out and it went on from there. I loved her with my whole heart. Not only was she the most beautiful girl I've ever been with but she was the most beautiful human being I've ever known.

It didn't matter to her how much out of my league she was, she treated me like I was a human being, and she wasn't caught up in her beauty like some other pretty stuck up hoes. I would die for that girl.

Well, what happened thereafter?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Well, what happened thereafter?

He woke up and realized he was dreaming while getting jerked off by an 80 year old Asian woman on a massage table.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        One of my coworkers when I was in college, I was 21 I think and she was a year older than me. We both had our interview on the same day, got hired and started the same day.

The first time I saw her I was like oh my God, how could a girl that fine be working here.. I was so unbelievably scared around her.. I already had some experience at that time but there was just something about her, when I was around her vicinity, it's like time stopped, I couldn't breathe and I was outside of my body.

Talking to her felt like I was on MDMA, Speed, Cocaine and meth all at the same time, I couldn't even remember what my name was when I was around her. If she was in the same room and you asked me what my name was I would probably be like " ..huh? what? My name? um.."

We easily became attached to each other because we were the newbies. All the dudes in that bastard hit on her but she always came back to me lol, we always worked close to each other, we had lunch with each other, we got off work together. It took me about 2 months to actually have the courage to ask her number and do stuff outside of work lol

When we started texting that's when it was over. I was able to run my game without having a heart attack and we started talking every day. We eventually started hanging out and it went on from there. I loved her with my whole heart. Not only was she the most beautiful girl I've ever been with but she was the most beautiful human being I've ever known.

It didn't matter to her how much out of my league she was, she treated me like I was a human being, and she wasn't caught up in her beauty like some other pretty stuck up hoes. I would die for that girl.

Comment

cant remember

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'll go first, I was 23 and it was this 28 PR chick she was a teacher (whats up with that?) anyway we drank, hit it twice once at night and then before she left.

Probably felt shamed and was like "I'm never hitting this dude up again"
            The best sex I ever had was when I was 30 and was vacationing in Vegas. I hooked up with a colored girl. She was smoking, tall, big ass *******, nice ass, DSL lips, great teeth. The total package. When she was sucking my kock she slip a couple of her fingers in my ass. Holy sh it did that feel so good. She even rimmed me. We pretty much did it all. It was a crazy night that finished off with me on top of her pounding away and my hands around her neck, which she asked me to do btw, and I ended up cumming inside her. It was so erotic and hot.

It turned out to be the best $400 I ever spent in my life.

Comment

Mexicans I swear to God

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                the best sex i ever had was when i was 30 and was vacationing in vegas. I hooked up with a colored girl. She was smoking, tall, big ass *******, nice ass, dsl lips, great teeth. The total package. When she was sucking my kock she slip a couple of her fingers in my ass. Holy sh it did that feel so good. She even rimmed me. We pretty much did it all. It was a crazy night that finished off with me on top of her pounding away and my hands around her neck, which she asked me to do btw, and i ended up cumming inside her. It was so erotic and hot.

It turned out to be the best $400 i ever spent in my life.
                atta boy!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  He woke up and realized he was dreaming while getting jerked off by an 80 year old Asian woman on a massage table.

Comment

$200 korean massage parlor attendant in downtown new york.. of course she's the hottest.. there was like 20+ attendants there and i can choose who i want..

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      The best sex I ever had was when I was 30 and was vacationing in Vegas. I hooked up with a colored girl. She was smoking, tall, big ass *******, nice ass, DSL lips, great teeth. The total package. When she was sucking my kock she slip a couple of her fingers in my ass. Holy sh it did that feel so good. She even rimmed me. We pretty much did it all. It was a crazy night that finished off with me on top of her pounding away and my hands around her neck, which she asked me to do btw, and I ended up cumming inside her. It was so erotic and hot.

It turned out to be the best $400 I ever spent in my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X