Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Velez vs Jhonny Gonzalez is brewing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Velez vs Jhonny Gonzalez is brewing!

Cotto promotions is working on this, they will meet in the ring end of Feb or Mid March this year....

Who you take??

Good fight. Velez should be able to beat Jhonny with faster handspeed and defense. He has to be wary of the right hand though and not get complacent in there. PR needs another young fighter to emerge and I think he's the one.

Comment

Velez taking risks like a true fighter.

Comment

Good stuff. I really haven't seen much of Velez yet, this is the perfect chance to check him out. I'd rather see Jhonny against Mares or Walters BUT being PR, if this kid is good, I'm down for the fight.

Comment

The kid is all heart and balls, but I don't see him making it to the upper level.
          Gradovich was the weakest link among the champs in the division, and Velez couldn't deliver in their fight. I don't see him winning this one.

Comment

Velez has balls like the others have said, but being honest here. I see Jhonny stopping him inside 8 in a crackling fight where Jayson may land a big shot and drop Gonzalez, who is notorious for getting caught against foes he's favored against.

Comment

here senor mexican, take another one of our prospects and have your way with heem.

Comment

Who the hell manages Velez? They should go after Nonito Donaire or WV2. He had it rough against Gradovich, it's only going to be worse for him against Gonzalez.

Comment

Sounds like this is a go!

Comment

Working...
                  X