No announcement yet.

Rewatching the losses of Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatching the losses of Bernard Hopkins

and there's no way he lost to Calzaghe. He said he would never lose to a white boy so how could he?

Actually, he never did.

Comment

Why is everyone making these "just rewatched (insert fighter name) losses" threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
        Why is everyone making these "just rewatched (insert fighter name) losses" threads?
        Someone made one for Marquez, and people have run with it.

Comment

They always say boxing is mostly mental

Mentally, he knew a white fighter could never beat him. Their lack of melanin prevents them from landing on a slick black fighter like Hopkins. It's cuz science

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
            and there's no way he lost to Calzaghe. He said he would never lose to a white boy so how could he?
            I thought he lost to Calzaghe. He just wasn't busy enough in my opinion and got outworked.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              I thought he lost to Calzaghe. He just wasn't busy enough in my opinion and got outworked.
              To the naked eye perhaps
              But if you zoom in enough you can see Joe's slaps boucing off an invisible barrier that radiates off of Hopkin's melanin

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                To the naked eye perhaps
                But if you zoom in enough you can see Joe's slaps boucing off an invisible barrier that radiates off of Hopkin's melanin
                He landed enough to make Hopkins fake a low blow to get a breather.

Comment

He thought Calzaghe was Pavlik.

Comment

whooped calzaghe.... if you know anything bout boxing you know this

Comment

Working...
                    X