Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fab Four, Boxnation, Skysports and Eddie Hearn: What happens Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    I think boxnation will win it in the end, they just need to stick together, brook is going to be destroyed when he steps up his competition, there is a reason he has not fought a good fighter, the guy has no resume and avoids all the competition

froch is old, he has a couple of fights left in him, especially the wars he has been in, on top of that, he only really has kessler left

they have david haye but he fights once a decade

boxnation has the rest, they should work very hard in getting the top rank fights on their cards, if they do, then game set and match
    What are you talking about? Sky has just signed Quigg and groves, big stars for the future and putting Haye/Fury on will make some real money. Froch has another 2-3 years left at the top. Boxnation's big advantage is getting the big US fights but really, no one has to subscribe to the channel to watch them, if you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      What are you talking about? Sky has just signed Quigg and groves, big stars for the future and putting Haye/Fury on will make some real money. Froch has another 2-3 years left at the top. Boxnation's big advantage is getting the big US fights but really, no one has to subscribe to the channel to watch them, if you know what I mean
      those two are trash, will never make it big dude, that what I am on about

for the next 2 years until the guy in charge of sky sports boxing is fired, you will get bum fighters after bum fights, then excuses as to why the top fights are not happening

dude haye is very injury prone, you cannot rely on him at all

froch does not have 2-3 years left, mark my words, the wars will catch up on him, after kessler 3 he will fight low key fights if he want to extend his career

you cannot go head first and last long at the top, never, time will catch up

boxnation will win, quality beats quantity

Comment

This idea that Eddie Hearn is the saviour of British boxing is slowly being exposed.

Who has Ricky Burns been fighting since he went to Hearn? And now he wants to put Anthony "2 Dollar" Crolla in with him for the world title?

Who has Groves been fighting? Who is Quigg fighting? Kell Brook is rematching Jones, Bellew rematched Chilembas. Froch won't fight Ward.

Yet Warren continues to get stick. He's putting Chisora in with Malik Scott and originally wanted Wilder. Cleverly is facing Kovalev. He offered Quigg big money for a fight with Frampton.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          This idea that Eddie Hearn is the saviour of British boxing is slowly being exposed.

Who has Ricky Burns been fighting since he went to Hearn? And now he wants to put Anthony "2 Dollar" Crolla in with him for the world title?

Who has Groves been fighting? Who is Quigg fighting? Kell Brook is rematching Jones, Bellew rematched Chilembas. Froch won't fight Ward.

Yet Warren continues to get stick. He's putting Chisora in with Malik Scott and originally wanted Wilder. Cleverly is facing Kovalev. He offered Quigg big money for a fight with Frampton.
          Nobody can really accuse Warren of protecting his fighters too much after he made that Kovalev fight. Cleverly is a pretty big underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            those two are trash, will never make it big dude, that what I am on about

for the next 2 years until the guy in charge of sky sports boxing is fired, you will get bum fighters after bum fights, then excuses as to why the top fights are not happening

dude haye is very injury prone, you cannot rely on him at all

froch does not have 2-3 years left, mark my words, the wars will catch up on him, after kessler 3 he will fight low key fights if he want to extend his career

you cannot go head first and last long at the top, never, time will catch up

boxnation will win, quality beats quantity
            Quigg and Groves are trash? Come on bro, both are future world champions, not necessarily divisional number ones but champions none the less. I don't see it any other way.

And let's give sky credit where it's due, they've given us some great dust ups over the years, in the last couple years alone there's been DeGale v Groves, Haye v Wlad, Froch v Kessler, Froch v Bute (great job in getting him over here) and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutking565 View Post
              For uk fighters, sky sports beats boxnation hands down, no contest...sky sports have carl froch, david haye, ricky burns, kell brook, george groves, darren barker, tony bellew, brian rose and lee selby compared to boxnations nathan cleverly, amir khan, dereck chisora, david price, martin murrray, billy joe saunders and liam walsh...

But boxnation seem to have the better international fights like mayweather, canelo, hopkins, cotto, broner, martinez and rigo.

so i would say Sky sports 1 - 1 Boxnation, sky is better for uk fighters and boxnation for international.
              Half of them are complete tomato cans.

They really trying to push this Brian Rose guy as World class?, he's garbage, barely a step above a clubfighter.

Bellew is a cab driver too. Barker is always injured. Brook is a ****** fighting cab drivers.

Ricky Burns is literally begging to be exposed (expect the Crolla fight after Beltran).

Honestly BoxNation have the edge right now.

Comment

Boxnation will never win to be honest...

A lot of people who watch boxing don't get a sports channel to purely watch boxing... I have Sky Sports for all manners of sports...

If Boxnation was cheaper than the tenner a month that takes my sky bill upwards of £80 then i'd buy it, but I can't justify the tenner each month when 90% of its broadcasting is repeats.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                  Boxnation will never win to be honest...

A lot of people who watch boxing don't get a sports channel to purely watch boxing... I have Sky Sports for all manners of sports...

If Boxnation was cheaper than the tenner a month that takes my sky bill upwards of £80 then i'd buy it, but I can't justify the tenner each month when 90% of its broadcasting is repeats.
                  this is the main reason I don't subscribe boxnation. I don't see the point. With Sky I get my whole sporting fix and enough boxing to be satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                  X