• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Link me.......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEWH0E1PrwM

Comment

I'm gonna check this out on my way home. I just downloaded a torrent on my phone so I can check it out.

Comment

It's aite, not amazing, not bad. Personally I liked The Games new album more than this. It had a few bangers...

Comment

Dude is extremely talented. GKMC has some REALLY dope tracks on it but it's far from a classic though. Too many annoying interludes as somebody already stated. Too many annoying hooks as well. He does this 'I just inhaled a helium balloon rapping / singing **** that just completely ruins a track'

Backseat freestyle shoulda never been on the album, and that "ya bish, ya bish, ya bish" **** is super wack.

Comment

It's really dope, but I wouldn't put it as "One of the best Hip Hop Albums of All Time". Those things usually take years to be put in that category. It's definitely a standout amongst the **** we're fed on a normal basis. Good music does still exist. He's gonna have a bright future.

Comment

I definitely think its one of the best albums ive heard in a while. I saw someone comment about the games new album which is also really good IMO but not as good as this. Kendrick is def my fav artist of this generation I'm not really a fan of a lot of new artist like Trinidad James, Asap Rocky seem over rated and theres a lot of average rap out there but Kendrick stands out by far to me

Comment

Kendrick Lamar is so dope I think he's very talented. It was a solid album definitely the best last year but I don't know about one of the greatest.

Asap Rocky's Long.Live.Asap definitely has the lead this year.

Comment

Working...
                X