Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley-Alvarado, Magdaleno Possible For February 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arum doesnt wanna put rios in with bradley? of course not, he doesnt want bradley to school rios and mentally destroy him just yet. he wants to feed rios to pac before pac leaves the sport. let pac go off with a easy win. rios gets in there with any top guy, he gets schooled and exposed (yet again, except that wasn't a top guy)

bradley - alvarado roflmao. oh arum, I wish you would just retire or die, or both

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You sound like you're speaking from experience there.

All your **** talkin about Khan is negated by one sentence...

"What if I lose to Amir Khan?"

Bradley fans pwned by Bradley's own words
      Still at it huh Diggz??? You are so pathetic watching your hero a mere get knocked out time and time again while Timmeh fighting Pac man and the like and ur still hating. I understand there is not much going on over there other than "futbol". British boxing is the minor leagues, a mere con is a nobody. Guess its OK to fight a feather fisted Carlos Molina but not OK to fight Alvarado. Why would anyone want to fight Prescott, PEDerson, and Garcia leftovers? Con is like three day old leftovers, and you're still eatin 'em. Get a life lmey.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
        Still at it huh Diggz??? You are so pathetic watching your hero a mere get knocked out time and time again while Timmeh fighting Pac man and the like and ur still hating. I understand there is not much going on over there other than "futbol". British boxing is the minor leagues, a mere con is a nobody. Guess its OK to fight a feather fisted Carlos Molina but not OK to fight Alvarado. Why would anyone want to fight Prescott, PEDerson, and Garcia leftovers? Con is like three day old leftovers, and you're still eatin 'em. Get a life lmey.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          The guy who just "beat" Pacquaio is fighting the guy who just got stopped by Brandon Rios at 140?

Why,oh why.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            If you can punch you got a good chance to win Diggz have some faith in yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
              If you can punch you got a good chance to win Diggz have some faith in yourself.
              Its a shame Tim Bradley didn't feel the same way

Comment

My prediction for 2013: Bradley/Alvarado, then Bradley vs. the loser of Pac/Marquez (while Rios fights the winner ), and then Bradley vs. the winner of Rios/TBA.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  The guy who just "beat" Pacquaio is fighting the guy who just got stopped by Brandon Rios at 140?

Why,oh why.
                  Great post.

Comment

Working...
                  X